Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 362 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
ϟ CYBER Quest - Solve For an Invitation ϟ

[Image: icMLvPmemG6DN.png]
Dafuq is this?
Well, Uzi, Slyestcat, and myself have agreed to host a recruitment contest. This "contest" will require you to solve through multiple obstacles in a quest to find the "end" (you'll know when you find it). Once you find it, please PM me with the steps you took to get there and what the "end" says. :wink:

The rules are simple.
  • Any member can attempt to do this.
  • You must record your steps.
  • Only up to 1-2 people can enter Cyber through this Quest.
  • You may discuss your findings in the thread, but only the first 1-2 people to PM me with the steps/final page will be accepted into Cyber.
  • I'll release more hints over time. :smile:

Hints
Hint #1 (5/3/13):

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]

Anyone who is attempting this should be glad I opted out as the creator.
If you think this is difficult, just wait until I make one, or Ocean and I combined! Mwhahaha!

Edit: Ocean did make this shit quite hard; luckily I was able to help him catch one of his mistakes before anyone else caught it.

Anyone who is attempting this should be glad I opted out as the creator.
If you think this is difficult, just wait until I make one, or Ocean and I combined! Mwhahaha!

Edit: Ocean did make this shit quite hard; luckily I was able to help him catch one of his mistakes before anyone else caught it.

I'm trying to solve this now. Thanks for this opportunity.

I have recorded my progress. If you want to help or pitch in, just post your steps after this process. <3

Step One
  • I have opened Cyber.png in the WinRAR Archiver.

Step Two
  • In the WinRAR Archiver, I found a file called Decypher.jpg

I'm trying to solve this now. Thanks for this opportunity.

I have recorded my progress. If you want to help or pitch in, just post your steps after this process. <3

Step One
  • I have opened Cyber.png in the WinRAR Archiver.

Step Two
  • In the WinRAR Archiver, I found a file called Decypher.jpg

Goodness, this is difficult.

Goodness, this is difficult.

@Kosmos I can feel that i'm close to solving this

@Kosmos I can feel that i'm close to solving this

Quote:(05-04-2013, 05:35 AM)Skizzy Wrote:

@Kosmos I can feel that i'm close to solving this :smile:

:sad: You lucky fuck. I don't know where to go after the jpg. I can't find a damn thing.

Gah, I don't even know where to go now. I need to somehow find a password.