Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 487 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
△ Visuals - Info & Recruitment △

Quote:(09-25-2013, 01:18 PM)Judas Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-25-2013, 11:17 AM)Wage Wrote:

-snip-

You forgot to put your images in spoilers, nonetheless great application and good luck.
I tried spoilers aren't working for some reason, i'm using

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-25-2013, 11:17 AM)Wage Wrote:

-snip-

You forgot to put your images in spoilers, nonetheless great application and good luck.

Quote:(09-25-2013, 01:26 PM)Wage Wrote:

Quote: (09-25-2013, 01:18 PM)Judas Wrote:

-snip-

I tried spoilers aren't working for some reason, i'm using

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That'd odd, must be an error on Paradox's side. I'll notify him

[Image: drIWGpY.png]

Name:
Wage UID:

You may also call me by my real name, which is Corey.
[Image: line_zps7fa7242f.png]
I am 16 years of age, I would like to add that I'm very mature for my age also. As many of you may agree.
Forms of media:
YouTube Backgrounds/Logos, Photo Manipulations, Desktop Backgrounds, Signatures, Tags, Avatars, and Pen-tooling.
Why do you want to be in Visuals?:
I would really like to be a part of this group because the main fact its a group about graphics. Also gives me a chance to improve even more with myself, could also keep me active with my designing from doing requests and graphic leaks/giveaways in the name of the group. Also gives me a chance to meet other well talented designers that were accepted in Visuals also, and possibly be friends with most of them. Also being in this group I know were to come to for the best possible constructive criticism when I need it as there are allot of talented designers already that were accepted in that really know what there doing and how to look/judge a piece of work/art. I also think I could have allot of to offer to the group with graphic related leaks. That includes website template leaks, .psds, and other sorts of work/arts.
Why should we accept your application?:
I believe I have allot to offer, and could be a great member within the group just with being the individual that I am. I will be active as I really have nothing else better to do. I could also benefit the group by doing graphic giveaways and doing requests from users that need it from time to time. That includes other giveaways such as Credits.
3-5 of your best works (embedded and in spoilers):

[Image: Reflected_zps82d0a30f.png]
[Image: 038GVuv.png]
[Image: Robo_zps223cef67.png]
[Image: Vinno_zpsf3e5f326.png]
Last 3 works (embedded and in spoilers):
This one was for a black and white signature battle.
[Image: hahaha_zpsad017f8a.png]
How long have you been designing graphics?: I would say roughly about a year. I've learned allot over the year too, and still learn tons as I go. I first started doing YouTube backgrounds for friends, then started doing them for MSP (Microsoft Points). I made about 4,000 MSP in total of two days first starting off doing it for pay. I would have to say that's what got me doing other various designs and other types of related graphic work as it was the first thing I did and it really inspired me to achieve even more. Then I started doing signatures, and at first I wasn't very good at them. I stressed over that matter allot, so I looked up allot of tutorials and such as we all did when starting off doing something. I got the hang of it and just started doing more and more. Well I was already pretty good at making YouTube backgrounds by then, so I decided to try out Cinema4D a little bit more which made me a even better YouTube background designer. Learned allot from it, and i'm still learning new effects and plugins as we speak. I would have to say graphics has kept me from being bored allot, as I do it allot when i'm bored i'll just hop on and start doing something. I have allot of free time, so will progress very fast in the future with designing. So just about the whole time I've been doing graphics not only have I enjoyed it, but I've also learned a couple things from it.
Accepted, but I'd like to see your PSD's to confirm its your work.

Name:
Wage UID:

I am 16 years of age, I would like to add that I'm very mature for my age also. As many of you may agree.
Forms of media:
YouTube Backgrounds/Logos, Photo Manipulations, Desktop Backgrounds, Signatures, Tags, Avatars, and Pen-tooling.
I would really like to be a part of this group because the main fact its a group about graphics. Also gives me a chance to improve even more with myself, could also keep me active with my designing from doing requests and graphic leaks/giveaways in the name of the group. Also gives me a chance to meet other well talented designers that were accepted in Visuals also, and possibly be friends with most of them. Also being in this group I know were to come to for the best possible constructive criticism when I need it as there are allot of talented designers already that were accepted in that really know what there doing and how to look/judge a piece of work/art. I also think I could have allot of to offer to the group with graphic related leaks. That includes website template leaks, .psds, and other sorts of work/arts.
I believe I have allot to offer, and could be a great member within the group just with being the individual that I am. I will be active as I really have nothing else better to do. I could also benefit the group by doing graphic giveaways and doing requests from users that need it from time to time. That includes other giveaways such as Credits.

How long have you been designing graphics?: I would say roughly about a year. I've learned allot over the year too, and still learn tons as I go. I first started doing YouTube backgrounds for friends, then started doing them for MSP (Microsoft Points). I made about 4,000 MSP in total of two days first starting off doing it for pay. I would have to say that's what got me doing other various designs and other types of related graphic work as it was the first thing I did and it really inspired me to achieve even more. Then I started doing signatures, and at first I wasn't very good at them. I stressed over that matter allot, so I looked up allot of tutorials and such as we all did when starting off doing something. I got the hang of it and just started doing more and more. Well I was already pretty good at making YouTube backgrounds by then, so I decided to try out Cinema4D a little bit more which made me a even better YouTube background designer. Learned allot from it, and i'm still learning new effects and plugins as we speak. I would have to say graphics has kept me from being bored allot, as I do it allot when i'm bored i'll just hop on and start doing something. I have allot of free time, so will progress very fast in the future with designing. So just about the whole time I've been doing graphics not only have I enjoyed it, but I've also learned a couple things from it.
For some reason i dont think them signatures/tags are yours when you have this:

In your photobucket recent uploads.

Name:
Mikey

Forms of media:
Images, Video Editing and Photograph Manipulation.

Why do you want to be in Visuals: I want to be in visuals because i havent really been in a graphics group i have been in a designer for a team and stuff like that on youtube but never part of a team were everyone in it can swap knowledge and help each other when they get a mental block ect.

Why should be accept your application: I think you should accept my application because i have a vast knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator. I feel i can teach a few things to people that are just starting to do graphics design or video editing and maybe provide one to one sessions over skype.

Anything else:
Nope

Quote:(09-25-2013, 10:53 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

Name:
Wage UID:

Forms of media:

For some reason i dont think them signatures/tags are yours when you have this:

In your photobucket recent uploads.
Why would you assume something like that? I also did that banner
for a friend on xat called Dharok. Any questions?
Edit: Just to prove it, he requested it for a server he was hosting/play on. He need an RSPS banner because he purchased a banner spot on RSW.

Quote:(09-25-2013, 11:03 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

snip
Show me some of your video editing.

My laptop is broken is broken sadly so I can't post any of my work. I'm pretty sure people can vouch for me though :3

Quote:(09-26-2013, 12:32 PM)Heaven Wrote:

Quote: (09-25-2013, 11:03 PM)FeintGFX Wrote:

snip
Show me some of your video editing.

I dont have any on this computer and the youtube account that i uploaded too got banned from copyright strikes on music