Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 425 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
⚡⚡ Checkers | 280+ Tools ⚡⚡

░█████╗░██╗░░██╗██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗███████╗███╗░░██╗░█████╗░░█████╗░░█████╗░
██╔══██╗██║░░██║██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝██╔════╝████╗░██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
██║░░╚═╝███████║██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░█████╗░░██╔██╗██║██║░░╚═╝██║░░██║██║░░╚═╝
██║░░██╗██╔══██║██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░██╔══╝░░██║╚████║██║░░██╗██║░░██║██║░░██╗
╚█████╔╝██║░░██║██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗███████╗██║░╚███║╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚══╝░╚════╝░░╚════╝░░╚════╝░

(if link is down there will be no reup)

Contains :

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Moved from the Hacking Tools forum to Cracking Tools.

this is awesome, thanks I am hoping it works.

Appreciate this man. Keep it up

hop it works thanks
continue with your work

Quote:(07-13-2021, 09:32 PM)esoj Wrote:

hop it works thanks
continue with your work
Be sure to run the tools In a controlled environment - VM, Sandboxie, RDP or Deep Freeze.

Quote:(08-22-2021, 03:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2021, 09:32 PM)esoj Wrote:

hop it works thanks
continue with your work
Be sure to run the tools In a controlled environment - VM, Sandboxie, RDP or Deep Freeze.

Sucks that I cannot use VM/Sandboxie right now (technical problems.) How does it work with RDP/Deep Freeze? Never used them before. You recommend one more than the other?

Quote:(08-22-2021, 10:50 PM)DragonyCat Wrote:

Sucks that I cannot use VM/Sandboxie right now (technical problems.) How does it work with RDP/Deep Freeze? Never used them before. You recommend one more than the other?
In my experience, Deep Freeze does an excellent job.

When you've configured your PC according to your usability, you'd then Install Deep Freeze which takes a snapshot of all settings and configurations. In the event your system Is Infected, a reboot will restore It to Its previous state. Put simply, It reverses all changes made to your PC on each reboot.

Quote:(08-23-2021, 03:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2021, 10:50 PM)DragonyCat Wrote:

In my experience, Deep Freeze does an excellent job.

When you've configured your PC according to your usability, you'd then Install Deep Freeze which takes a snapshot of all settings and configurations. In the event your system Is Infected, a reboot will restore It to Its previous state. Put simply, It reverses all changes made to your PC on each reboot.

It's working perfectly! Thanks mate. Will be using this until I can figure out how to properly work with VMs/Sandbox environments. Cheers.

Quote:(05-26-2021, 09:57 AM)chickencoc Wrote:

░█████╗░██╗░░██╗██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗███████╗███╗░░██╗░█████╗░░█████╗░░█████╗░
██╔══██╗██║░░██║██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝██╔════╝████╗░██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
██║░░╚═╝███████║██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░█████╗░░██╔██╗██║██║░░╚═╝██║░░██║██║░░╚═╝
██║░░██╗██╔══██║██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░██╔══╝░░██║╚████║██║░░██╗██║░░██║██║░░██╗
╚█████╔╝██║░░██║██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗███████╗██║░╚███║╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝
░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚══╝░╚════╝░░╚════╝░░╚════╝░

(if link is down there will be no reup)

Contains :

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

So, I used some of these in a clean environment (DF), and I have to say: I think these tools 1) are malware or 2) just don't work.
Used the Amazon checker for example. It created a weird .exe process which couldn't be ended from my side. Nothing launched, nothing worked.

Convince me otherwise. :shrug:

Quote: (08-23-2021, 04:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-23-2021, 03:04 PM)DragonyCat Wrote:

It's working perfectly! Thanks mate. Will be using this until I can figure out how to properly work with VMs/Sandbox environments. Cheers.
You're most welcome.

In terms of Sandboxie, It's very easy to use. It Installs just like any other application and to run a tool In the sandbox environment, simply drag and drop It. As for a VM, I've written In depth guides on one of my other blogs, so when you're ready, I can provide you the link. I've also written a tutorial on Sandboxie.

You'll need to Install an operating system In the VM, but rest assured, I can take care of It. I have every OS hosted on another blog - Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10, all of which come as a bootable ISO and are either pre-activated, or with the activator Itself as a separate tool. I've personally tested each one and they're available via direct download links - no BS monetizing or redirection trash.

You're a hero mate. Will definitely need a good VM! Either W7 or W10. I don't have W10 Pro myself, so I cannot use Sandboxie properly. Converting my Home -> Pro gave me problems in the past, so that's rip for me. Your blog is amazing btw!