Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 504 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
✅Acorn.tv Giftcard Checker Config by Shield/fsociety✅

[Image: 3oRhu90.png]

I changed my name so no more fsociety config , now with shield.

Site:

[To see links please register here]

How to redem : just go to the site and click on trail .. than there will you see redeem giftcard : put the code

DOWNLOAD LINK

OR

==================

How to Generate Code :

Use this tool:

and Use this pattern : &&&&&&:1

Quote:I changed my name so no more fsociety config , now with shield.
Why did you do this?

Quote:(01-06-2021, 11:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:I changed my name so no more fsociety config , now with shield.
Why did you do this?

because fsociety username not anymore .. my telegram channel name is "The Shield" and username : @shield60 so what will society do now after lossing ... so it better to rename to shield.. people will start let me know now by this name.

Quote:(01-06-2021, 01:19 PM)fsociety Wrote:

because fsociety username not anymore .. my telegram channel name is "The Shield" and username : @shield60 so what will society do now after lossing ... so it better to rename to shield.. people will start let me know now by this name. :tongue:
I see, It makes perfect sense.

I'll always know you as fsociety.

@"mothered"

I thought all links have to be direct link ? we can set telegram? as the download link which requires person to have an account to download .... only asking so i f i link the download to mine in tele i wont be into trouble

Quote:(01-06-2021, 05:35 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

@"mothered"

I thought all links have to be direct link ? we can set telegram? as the download link which requires person to have an account to download .... only asking so i f i link the download to mine in tele i wont be into trouble

no need of account... you can directly download it boi...

Quote:(01-06-2021, 05:50 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2021, 05:35 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

@"mothered"

maybe im doing it wrong i dont have tele installed ( personaly have no use for it ) anything i click just does nothing execpt for asking me to open in tele

so show me please how to download WITHOUT TELE being installed

Quote:(01-06-2021, 05:35 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

I thought all links have to be direct link ?
They do, I've overlooked the first link assuming the second was the actual download.

@"fsociety", be sure to provide a direct link, Inclusive of an online virus scan report for the existing direct link executable download.

Quote:(01-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2021, 05:50 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2021, 05:35 PM)Einsatzgruppe Wrote:

@"mothered"

maybe im doing it wrong i dont have tele installed ( personaly have no use for it ) anything i click just does nothing execpt for asking me to open in tele

so show me please how to download WITHOUT TELE being installed

yaaa i see now... let me upload the cofig now..

Quote:(01-07-2021, 09:49 AM)fsociety Wrote:

yaaa i see now... let me upload the cofig now..

No doubt you've read

And also this:
Quote:(01-07-2021, 02:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

@"fsociety", be sure to provide a direct link, Inclusive of an online virus scan report for the existing direct link executable download.

Yet once again, Ignored forum

, by neglecting the request to provide an online virus scan report of the executable file In this thread. Hopefully your attitude changes on your return.

Thread closed.