Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 804 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
➤➤➤ IMQueen - Fast Lane Profits ✅$3500✅

[Image: imqueen_logo_final_onwhite_410x.png?v=1553037018]

[Image: IZIggcv.jpg]

[Image: GSYZadG.png]

Sales Page :
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Price : There's a new Discount,Now it's only $3500
Quote:(10-12-2019 08:17 AM)AffElite Wrote:

Here's what's inside the course,It Looks promising :
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

nice course

Quote:(07-19-2019 09:21 PM)jimmythesaint Wrote:

oh please.. can you find enough great material inside our group.. stop the insanity

Sorry, I don't get your point here, What insanity, and what group you're talking about.

oh please.. can you find enough great material inside our group.. stop the insanity

Hope we can get this one.Highly interested

Quote:(07-19-2019 09:33 PM)stouf Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2019 09:21 PM)jimmythesaint Wrote:

Sorry, I don't get your point here, What insanity, and what group you're talking about.

Why risk money on this GB ? Are you sure this product is real good ? Or just another crap ?

Who even is this woman?

$5k for what sounds like a beginner affiliate marketing course?

$7500 for 3 hours of "consulting"?

GTFOutta here.

If you're gonna learn anything from her, watch her positioning and how she's branding herself. There's some stuff there you could learn.

But I'll guarantee right now she doesn't have some magic, secret affiliate marketing formula that you can't find in any other of a zillion other products / courses that go for a fraction of the price.

Quote:(07-20-2019 04:37 AM)noob14 Wrote:

Who even is this woman?

$5k for what sounds like a beginner affiliate marketing course?

$7500 for 3 hours of "consulting"?

GTFOutta here.

If you're gonna learn anything from her, watch her positioning and how she's branding herself. There's some stuff there you could learn.

But I'll guarantee right now she doesn't have some magic, secret affiliate marketing formula that you can't find in any other of a zillion other products / courses that go for a fraction of the price.

It's not my problem if you don't already know her, Maybe you aren't used to see female marketers around, She used to be known by the name of ''FBQUEEN'' She's very known, she did some videos with Istack training, she also has some good info she shared on her Fb page'',It does sound like a beginners course but I'll guarantee for you it's not.
I'm not looking for a magic formula, instead, I'm looking for a system and the way she manages her campaigns that's whats matter.

Any update about this one?!Any GB for it??

Looks promising,Hopefully we can get a GB going soon.