Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 555 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
$0.05 Cashout|Paypal|Direct Deposit|Easy Money|Instant Payout|New Method

Proof
[Image: dY2Go.png]
[Image: l9NjGCw.png]
[Image: 0c6d808045b541798c9aa4d.png]
[Image: iJ0JUud.png]
& i haven't used the site in a while imagine if i was still advertising it.

Unlike other methods i decided to show you the proof first so you know right of the bat i mean business

How to make 10$/hour for the rest of your life!
Let’s face it! 99.9% of the methods out there don’t work or are lying to you, but not this e-book! I will show you in less than 10 minutes how you can make 10$/hour or more. This guide will show you a very promising way on how you can make easily money while doing close to nothing and keep earning for the rest of your life!
This guide doesn’t contain the following methods:
 Filling in surveys
 CPA or Google Adsense methods
 Scamming People
 “Black hated” related methods
This guide does contain the following methods:
 A lifetime method
 A legit “white hat” method

Method
I’m not going to write a very long text explaining how awesome this method is. Seriously just try it and you will find out that you can make in your first 5 minutes 5$!
1. Sign up

[To see links please register here]

fill the information as accurate as possible. ( Referrer is Funeral ) <-- You get a bonus when you sign up using my referral link.
2. After you have successfully registered , you need to go to your email. You will find an activation link, click on the link.
3. Now you’re registered. Click on “Offers”
4. Now you will need to complete an offer. First click on the name of the offer and COMPLETE the whole offer. (Verify mail, etc) The offers take like 30 secs. Its easy and simple. When you complete the whole offer press “Submit”.
Now you have earned money.
5. After you reached 10 cents go buy an offer upgrade which allows you to get 20% more cash from your completed offers:

6.It’s time to withdraw it to your PayPal. The First Withdrawal will take a few minutes but after that you get access too instant payout witch is of course instant

Note
You have made 0.10$ in less than 1 minute. This is how easy it is! You can redo these steps how ever many times you want. Post on facebook and other sites make a blog and youtube vids to get more referrals

Pictures
Payment options
[Image: ro01YF5.png]

Offer Upgrade
[Image: GXB08uI.png]

Bonus Points
[Image: FtLFPGb.png]

Please use my ref link!

is this going to be spam ?
this is third thread regarding this