Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 663 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
$0 Linux setup

Only thing I'm missing now is a chair, but that shouldn't be too hard to come by. I might try to find a larger desk as I plan on setting up my gaming rig alongside this one. Currently have Arch installed and I'm putting off configuring Budgie for as long as possible because I'm super lazy.
  • Tower came from my family's storage unit in our apartment's basement
  • Keyboard and mouse (both wireless, woot!) were found at a tech recycling event, both still work
  • Creeper mousepad is from my Minecraft phase ages ago
  • My CS teacher gave me the VGA cable, monitor, and power cable in exchange for testing school hardware
  • Found the desk outside my building
  • Guitar and bass sold separately (I'm low on space :tongue:)
[Image: 2KNw9KC.jpg]

I would use xfce instead if budgie, it's way more lightweight.

Quote:(12-07-2016, 05:19 AM)Ender Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've run xfce a few times, so I'm looking to expand my horizons a little. Might go back to it though, who knows.

Quote:(12-07-2016, 05:20 AM)Inori Wrote:

Quote: (12-07-2016, 05:19 AM)Ender Wrote:

I've run xfce a few times, so I'm looking to expand my horizons a little. Might go back to it though, who knows.

I use XFCE + Debian, personally.

I'd make it a htpc. Sick rig for no money though.

I must say, for a zero dollar setup, I wouldn't be complaining.

It's amazing what you can assemble from bits and pieces here and there.

What a neat lil set up. I like.

Nice setup, especially for 0$. I have a lot of old PC's lying around but I'll just combine parts and build 1 PC extra when I can. Space is limited on my room, and I have already a few systems running.

Good work! FYI you might just wanna get an air compressor and open up that case and dust the shit out of it. (There are attachments for blowing things out specifically, dont fucking point it at the motherboard for christ sake.)

Quote:(12-08-2016, 04:24 AM)DarkMuse Wrote:

Good work! FYI you might just wanna get an air compressor and open up that case and dust the shit out of it. (There are attachments for blowing things out specifically, dont fucking point it at the motherboard for christ sake.)

The tower was sitting in an unfinished basement for 8 years, believe me when I say that was the first thing I did :tongue: The heatsink and old-ass cpu fan were absolutely disgusting.