Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 437 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
1.5k Super Fonts Pack for Graphics Designers

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(10-29-2019, 09:06 PM)digitalqueen Wrote:

Please provide a vt scan

What type of packs are actually Included In the download?

i"d like to know aswell, i know this is a little old, but are these just a collection of free fonts. or are they premium fonts.

I'm also wondering, are these free or paid fonts? You provided very little information. I usually find the [links denied - staff], as it contains all the necessary information about each font. In addition, I have never had any problems with these fonts, either with downloading or installing them. On this site, I download fonts for my blog, because they are the most original and beautiful here. I get a lot of positive feedback on my blog about fonts and more. If you are interested, you can come and see it.

Quote:(03-21-2021, 12:32 AM)MrKomplex Wrote:

thank you for the upload. this will come in handy for my gfx endeavors

Please could you re-up this? I really need this :sad:
I'm trying so hard to get into GFX Design.

Please could you re-up this? I really need this Sad
I'm trying so hard to get into GFX Design.

i"d like to know aswell, i know this is a little old, but are these just a collection of free fonts. or are they premium fonts.