Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 905 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
$1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill; $600 Stimulus Payments

Quote:(01-05-2021, 10:37 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-01-2021, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-21-2020, 06:11 PM)Ciceniss Wrote:

I should have gone working in the IT field though, they don't give a damn about this pandemic
One reason why many companies In the IT sector are complacent, Is that employees can work remotely from home.

Many administration jobs are also In a similar position.

I've somehow got confused. What does Ciceniss mean by "they don't give a damn"? I'm aware IT companies (especially those who are the outsource choice for comprehensive IT solutions) have been needed more than ever. What have they become complacent in?
Meaning they'll keep pushing the workload during the pandemic on the same level and even though their employees are working remotely from home, It doesn't necessarily mean they're COVID-19 safe.

Their workers are not In lockdown (which should be the case), hence their exposure to the virus Is no different to attending work on a daily basis. Furthermore, a lot of companies do not request their employees be tested prior to physically returning to their job, which pretty much speaks for Itself.

Quote:(01-06-2021, 03:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-05-2021, 10:37 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2021, 11:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

One reason why many companies In the IT sector are complacent, Is that employees can work remotely from home.

Many administration jobs are also In a similar position.

I've somehow got confused. What does Ciceniss mean by "they don't give a damn"? I'm aware IT companies (especially those who are the outsource choice for comprehensive IT solutions) have been needed more than ever. What have they become complacent in?
Meaning they'll keep pushing the workload during the pandemic on the same level and even though their employees are working remotely from home, It doesn't necessarily mean they're COVID-19 safe.

Their workers are not In lockdown (which should be the case), hence their exposure to the virus Is no different to attending work on a daily basis. Furthermore, a lot of companies do not request their employees be tested prior to physically returning to their job, which pretty much speaks for Itself.

Thank you! I appreciate the explanation! So complacent in covid safety and testing.
On a non-business side, the UK has been offering mass testing for people without symptoms in some areas. I'll be signing up for an asymptomatic test ASAP. That should help curb the exact issues you mean. If people are being tested outside the workplace before they go back to work, it can only help.

Quote:(01-06-2021, 04:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Thank you! I appreciate the explanation! So complacent in covid safety and testing.
On a non-business side, the UK has been offering mass testing for people without symptoms in some areas. I'll be signing up for an asymptomatic test ASAP. That should help curb the exact issues you mean. If people are being tested outside the workplace before they go back to work, it can only help.
You're always welcome.

What the UK Is offering, Is an excellent precautionary measure which I believe other countries should follow suit. If everyone was tested, Irrespective of symptoms or otherwise, the number of new cases would significantly reduce.

Quote:(01-07-2021, 02:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2021, 04:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

You're always welcome.

What the UK Is offering, Is an excellent precautionary measure which I believe other countries should follow suit. If everyone was tested, Irrespective of symptoms or otherwise, the number of new cases would significantly reduce.

I agree. Although, I think it's only in targeted areas at the moment (I believe due to logistical and staffing challenges).