Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 409 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
$1400 to $30,000 Monthly Trough Cpa,Guarranteed.

Hi all, i am looking to build a network of 1000 Cpa Publishers worldwide who will be willing to
help each other click on offers.

How?

You must have a Cpa account,signify your interest,then we all decide on how to go about it.

Simple as that.

Mathematically : if 1000 people complete a Zip/Email offer of $1.40 times daily that will be 1000 x1.40= $1400. Monthly we should all be making nothing less than $40,000.

If you are interested, Pm me.

And what do you think will happen when the cpa networks realize their "leads" don't covert further?

Not seems to be a fair method. There should be better ways to get those filled by real visitors.

There are so many simpler methods to making a living.

CPa/PPD networks need real good traffic.Otherwise they cant pay their pubs since they dont get paid as well.

I think also i get my Commisions only when the FTD is coming

Quote:(03-18-2015 10:10 PM)gbotun1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi all, i am looking to build a network of 1000 Cpa Publishers worldwide who will be willing to
help each other click on offers.

How?

You must have a Cpa account,signify your interest,then we all decide on how to go about it.

Simple as that.

Mathematically : if 1000 people complete a Zip/Email offer of $1.40 times daily that will be 1000 x1.40= $1400. Monthly we should all be making nothing less than $40,000.

If you are interested, Pm me.
Your plan would never work. YOU would have a chance of it working IF you randomize it with real visitors. For example, you can go to any of the popular PPC (Pay Per Click) networks like Neobux, etc and purchase a large advertisement slot and run them at a not so fast speed so that 50,000 visitors gets to last you over 1 to 2 days spanned. You run your ad campaign at sites like Neobux while at the same time you compete the offers thorugh the same website you are promoting. This would give the illusion that 1 offer is getting completed out of about a few hundreds visitors spanned. You will need to fill the surveys with different IP addresses, different web browser configuration, make sure to delete cookies per each attempt and I would recommend doing this using the privacy browsing setting enabled on each browser you use (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Mathon, Safari, etc <-dont make usage equal, the most popular browser gets used the most and the least popular browsers gets used the least to simulate offers completion ratio matching web browser market share)

Ok, this solves the click thru's ratio problem. But you still have another problem, the problem consists in WHAT your CPA network is going to think when each and everyone of your offers is not converting? Sure, there might be some of those users you are paying at the PPC networks to simulate real visitors that might compete an offer for real as these are real users that will be seeing the ad in real life, they have the choice to complete the offer themselves if they like what they are seeing, but according to my own experience, where one day I purchased a 50,000 viewers package, none of them bothered to complete an adscendmedia offer for a free iPad, money lost right there, that was in the beginning of last year. I probably would have done better using my own landing page with a few deceptive phases like "Click Here to learn how you can obtain a free iPad" and then when clicking there the user would be sent straight to the offer completion page with all forms ready to be filled. Another thing that I noticed later was the user's anti virus, specially Norton anvirus were flagging all of my adscendmedia ad's as a potential virus thread further reducing my 50,000 reach down to God knows what.

So, this means that you send 50,000 real PAID visitors from Neobux or whatever PPC to your advertisement while you complete your offers yourself, none of these 50,000 real users ends up completing any offers, but they do serve your purpose, thats is, simply visiting your website to tell your CPA that you are receiving the required volume to justify your amount of successful offers completions (that YOU completed yourself), then your CPA or your CPA's advertisers will notice that none of these users are actually converting, you are earning over $30,000 a months, or in other words, your CPA's advertisers are paying you $30,000 for you supposely giving them customers or leads that NEVER converts, or Trojans/viruses that passed day 1 somehow MAGICALLY stops performing the advertiser's functions on the "victim's" PC. Hmmm what kind of conclusion you think the advertiser might take of your you, specially when the other members genuinely earning over $30,000 a month commission are converting at a rate of about 5 to 10%, but YOUR leads conversion rate is an abolute, abismal, exact ZERO %. Your CPA account will get banned in NO time in order to save the CPA's company reputation.

For this to work, you need to figure out a way to actually get a 5% conversion rate for the product you are purchasing. If they are for the free iPad like in my example, you could probably, at random, complete the offer all the way, providing the information the advertiser seeks, a credit card number to purchase SOMETHING, probably that something doesn't cost too much, but hey, if you plan to be earning over $30,000 I am sure you can deduct a few from there to fund "real purchases" and the credit card you can use to make payments can simply be a visa gift card you can purchase at Riteaid/wallsgreen, wallmart, etc at a very cheap price. probably a $20 gift card would be enough to enable you to complete over 5 offers I take that back, you dont want to use the same credit card number to fully convert another offer when the idea is to fully simulate this other user is another unique user, so as it stands, it will be one card for one user you will need to purchase, a VCC may help you in here all the way paying for the advertiser's "catch" products or service specially if said service comes with an initial 30 days free trial which can be paid with a VCC card with 1 dollar or less balances.

Well, regardless I wish you good luck if you do decide to go with your plan, just remember, you need to sit down and come with a perfect implementation that covers all angles. Your goal is to NOT give any reasons for your CPA to think that your leads are fake.