Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 665 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
2007 scape 60 attack pure progress

About to hit 60 attack.
Monkey maddness is going to be hard >.>.
:A

[Image: qgURAy9.png]

I don't play anymore, i used to though. So that's quite an accomplishment. Keep it up!

Nice I used to love making pures when I played runescape than dominate PKing.

:tongue:

You're very close. Congratulations when you get it, and good luck & have with Monkey Madness.

Quote:(03-29-2013, 12:42 AM)Shaun Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You're very close. Congratulations when you get it, and good luck & have with Monkey Madness.

Me and monkey madness are gonna have a fun time >.>

Looks good man, I can't get on to 07 Scape as it always says I need membership : /

Otherwise we could have played together!

Quote:(03-29-2013, 02:43 AM)Prince Wrote:

Looks good man, I can't get on to 07 Scape as it always says I need membership : /

Otherwise we could have played together!

I can hook u up. Going to sleep though );

Quote:(03-29-2013, 03:27 AM)Jinx Wrote:

I can hook u up. Going to sleep though );

Get ONE more post, you'll be at 700 posts bro. Will you be the 5th person to get 1k?: O