Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 449 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
$25 visa gift card

Step one:
Go

[To see links please register here]

email support
Step two:
fill out your real information
for the Question put in something like this.
Quote:Hi, My name is name here and I bought 2 packs of fusion razors from you guys at walmart a day ago. The when I opened the package the razors were broke already, I tried to take them back to walmart but because the packages were open they told me to get ahold of you guys. I have been a fan of you guys for years and always buy your products when I need to shave my beard and side burns. I'm very disappointed that this happened and now I'm here to discuss this matter.
Step three:
Wait a week or so for your coupons to come in the mail, once you have them go to walmart.
Step four:
Buy two packs of razors that cost $30 combined with your coupons, they should be free.
Step five:
Leave the store and wait 20 or so minutes unless they are super busy they won't notice you're trying to commit fraud. come back and tell them that you bought the wrong razors and are wanting to return your product.
Step six:
Once they give you a walmart gift card, go to the gift card rack and buy a prepaid visa with the walmart card.

Awesome! i might try this! Tell me if you were successful anongen!

This is actually a good method. Will try this.

The only problem is, they won't let you buy a card with a card.

Quote:(06-02-2013, 05:40 PM)i0xIllusi0n Wrote:

The only problem is, they won't let you buy a card with a card.

I don't have a wallmart here, but a similar shop. I think it would work. If it does not, just make a whole drama out of it. Most of the time they don't want customers to be pissed off, so they just tell you it's oke.

Why don't we have a Walmart in Estonia

Quote:(06-02-2013, 05:51 PM)AnonGen Wrote:

I don't have a wallmart here, but a similar shop. I think it would work. If it does not, just make a whole drama out of it. Most of the time they don't want customers to be pissed off, so they just tell you it's oke.

[Image: jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babie...mes-18.jpg]

That could work, actually. Or they could just kick you out xD