Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 204 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
300.000 $ PROFIT

I am pretty old;
In 1999, i had 100k usd dollars from my parents to move the fuck out
In moved in the country side, in a very small town.
I used to live in someones basement and paying rent and working at a small company, barelly making enough to keep myself alive and paying rent.
In July 29 i bought 10kgs of gold, rougly 8.200 $ a kg.
So I "lost" 82.000$..

Now I am pretty happy that I invested, because now 10kgs of gold (1 kg is 39.000 $) 390.000$ in gold.
I am planning to store the gold for the future as the prices will go only up.

So i guess after almost 20 years i made 300.000 $ dolars. That is pretty good

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:08 PM)A random guy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:03 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

That was pretty random hence your name lol.
I'm glad to hear this, good investment. But why have you decided to buy gold? xD

To be honest,
I spoke with my grand father,
He told me in what to invest hence he did some nice jobs in his time,
He told me: "Invest in stocks, gold and real estate"
I took the gold option.

Well i think you are pretty thankful now for the advise your grandfather gave you.
You could've invested in bitcoin also, i know somebody who made a lot of money by that. He basically just bought 3-4 bitcoins when they were 5-6 dollars and then after a few years he made between 10.000-20.000$

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:03 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

I'm glad to hear this, good investment. But why have you decided to buy gold? xD

To be honest,
I took the gold option.

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:12 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:08 PM)A random guy Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:03 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

To be honest,
I took the gold option.

Well i think you are pretty thankful now for the advise your grandfather gave you.
You could've invested in bitcoin also, i know somebody who made a lot of money by that. He basically just bought 3-4 bitcoins when they were 5-6 dollars and then after a few years he made between 10.000-20.000$

Yet how do you resell it ?
With gold it is pretty simple,
Also I do have some money might buy some more gold and or invest in real estate..

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:16 PM)A random guy Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:12 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:08 PM)A random guy Wrote:

To be honest,
I took the gold option.

Also I do have some money might buy some more gold and or invest in real estate..

You can resell it pretty simple, there are a lot of people out there that invest big money.
Good luck on your future investments !

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:19 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:16 PM)A random guy Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:12 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

You can resell it pretty simple, there are a lot of people out there that invest big money.

Thanks ! I did some light research about btc, seams like a bubble that bursted after it was 20k ish
Thanks again1!

Quote:(09-23-2018, 03:22 PM)A random guy Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:19 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:

Quote: (09-23-2018, 03:16 PM)A random guy Wrote:

Thanks ! I did some light research about btc, seams like a bubble that bursted after it was 20k ish
Thanks again1!

I'm going to second the recommendation to diversify a bit that gold into bitcoin.

If you were to look at just the price alone you would be correct. However if you look at the fundamentals (network effect, industry growth, community) and consider that the smartest people in sillicon valley are leaving to join crypto companies.

Maybe investing right now isnt somethign your ready for, but I would recommend investing your time into a bit of research about bitcoin to see why so many people believe it has value.

One key thing i like to remember is that right now the government can (and previously has in the 30's) confiscate gold, but they cant confiscate your bitcoin.

best of luck

That's some great profit on paper! But if I were you I would at sell enough of it to be comfortable. Gold like all markets is cyclical so while there is a weak USD the price of gold will increase but the moment the dollar strengthens which it will over time gold will decrease in value. So do be careful!

Quote:after almost 20 years i made 300.000 $ dolars

Enjoy your retirement.