Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 601 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
300$ for consulting service

Hi,

I'm looking for someone that can help me to get a grasp about "how the black hat world works" and to find the right source for a certain service.
The consultancy service would require the following info:
- Where to find reliable sources of individuals/black hat hacking groups
- How to confirm those sources are reliable and how to contact them
- How to choose the best option, depending on the job
- Which information should be disclosed/provided when doing a service request
- What are the usual methods of payment and how to protect your privacy while paying
- What are the common market values or the value practiced by each source

This consulting service will be considered complete after a certain service is attempted. It doesn't matter if the service was successful or not (that doesn't depend on you) as long as there was an educated attempt (i.e. the source you helped to find is legit).

The value for this consulting service can be negotiable, depending on your expertise. The payment method is also negotiable: I can use an escrow or pay for each piece of information.

Context: I have technical knowledge but never worked in the area before, therefore trying to find someone that knows it. The price of the hacking service is not a problem. The intended hacking service doesn't have an area per se, as multiple methods can be used, but I can disclose that it's goal is to expose corruption.

I'm not even sure this is he right place to look for this kind of consulting service, I apologize if it's not. In that case, any help to route me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.