Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
320 and up mobile framework - Why stylesheets starts at 480?

I've just download [320 and up][1] for responsive design, the stylesheets are divided as follows:

- 480.css
- 600.css
- 768.css
- 992.css
- 1382.css

And print.css, style.css and 2x.css

I don't understand why isn't a 320.css stylesheet, or I should use style.css for that resolution?

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

Nope, you're right. Anything that's LESS THAN 480px will load the `styles.css` for these media queries, courtesy of the `min-width` settings on the media queries:

<!-- For all browsers -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="print" href="css/print.css">
<!-- For progressively larger displays -->
<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 480px)" href="css/480.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 600px)" href="css/600.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 768px)" href="css/768.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 992px)" href="css/992.css">

So with the device widths, the designs for 0 - 480px (including 320px) will go in `style.css`

480 to 600 = `480.css`

600 to 768 = `600.css`

768 to 992 = `768.css`

992+ = `992.css`

But if you want to have more fine-grain controls over the 320 resolution you can add another media query:

`<link rel="stylesheet" media="only screen and (min-width: 320px)" href="css/320.css">`

and then create the `320.css` stylesheet in the css directory. This sheet will be good for resolutions 320 - 480. Which means that now anything less than 320 will load `style.css`.

I think the idea of leaving that resolution out is that you'd create some a fluid or flexible layout that would work for both resolutions...