Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 143 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
3DS XL

Quote:(09-21-2013, 03:19 PM)Euripides Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh, is it really stretched? I'm thinking of getting the XL version once I have spare funds but knowing that now makes me back out and settle for the original size then.

Congratulations by the way for getting that gift!

Thanx for the congrats :smile: I don't think its really stretched out...just a lil bit maybe, but everyone that I've heard from seems to luv it over the regular size & I'm luvin it too so I recommend it. I hope that's helpful *^_^*

I'm planning to get the pikachu skinned one.

Quote:(09-24-2013, 02:45 PM)Black River Wrote:

I'm planning to get the pikachu skinned one.

Good luck getting it. That's the one I wanted but it seems like a few people bought up a bunch of them so they could sell them on amazon for super jacked up prices

Oh wow...well you're lucky. I hope you're able to get one

Quote:(09-24-2013, 08:36 PM)Purphexyon Wrote:

Oh wow...well you're lucky. I hope you're able to get one :smile:

If worse comes to worse, I can settle for the Pokemon X/Y ones, I ain't picky.
Plus those aren't limited edition, so they're not exactly limited on those.

Quote:(09-24-2013, 05:00 PM)Purphexyon Wrote:

Good luck getting it. That's the one I wanted but it seems like a few people bought up a bunch of them so they could sell them on amazon for super jacked up prices :sad:

'Round here on Florida there's still a bunch in stock at least.

Quote:(09-24-2013, 09:27 PM)Oni Wrote:

Pikachu 3DS XLs?

Yup.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-24-2013, 09:37 PM)Oni Wrote:

It looks odd with the white hinge... I wonder why they did that. I remember back when they had the Pikachu DS Lite.

I can only assume it's to celebrate the whole X/Y release. Or to boost sales. Or both.

Nintendo isn't known for creativity after all, they're all about recycling and beating dead horses.

Either way, I'm getting it because I'm a fanboy like that, though I do agree the white hinge breaks the drawing a bit much.

Quote:(09-24-2013, 08:35 PM)Black River Wrote:

'Round here on Florida there's still a bunch in stock at least.

Pikachu 3DS XLs?

Quote:(09-24-2013, 08:43 PM)Black River Wrote:

If worse comes to worse, I can settle for the Pokemon X/Y ones, I ain't picky.
Plus those aren't limited edition, so they're not exactly limited on those.

Yeah those looked cool. I ended up settling for the pink. It was said to be a limited edition but I'm kind of doubting that since it wasn't too hard to find & get. The UK has a cool hot pink one I wanted but then Id have to only buy UK region games :/