Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 799 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
400 Billing account for project is not found. Billing must be enabled for activation of service(s)

I am create API with firebase via [this tutorial here](

[To see links please register here]

).

On I run:
```
firebase deploy
```
I get this error on the command line:

> HTTP Error: 400, Billing account for project '381106441303' is not found. Billing must be enabled for activation of service(s) 'cloudbuild.googleapis.com,containerregistry.googleapis.com' to proceed.

Please show me how to fix this problem!

The tutorial you're following is very old. Cloud Functions now requires an active billing account. You will need to add one, even if you don't expect to exceed the free allowance.

See also:

-

Consider contacting the author of that article to tell them that they should update their article to be more accurate.

This is a example of scheduler , but this will not work in free account . Billing must be enabled for activation of service(s) 'cloudscheduler.googleapis.com' to proceed.

```
import * as functions from 'firebase-functions';
import {db, notificationSentEvent, deviceData} from './init';

export const dailyDelete = functions.pubsub.schedule( '10 1 * * *' ).onRun(context => {
console.log('At 01:10');
})
```

## It works fine for me you don't have to pay I'm using firebase free tier

1st Downgrade **node version from 10 to 8** on **package.json**

"engines": {
"node": "8"
}
2. **firebase deploy**
3. you'll get **+ Deploy complete!** message above that you'll see

**+ functions[helloWorld(us-central1)]: Successful update operation.**
4. this **us-central** is **my project hosted region** in your case may be differ

prefix to this region **[helloWorld** is my exported function name your case it may
differ get this information from your terminal by **firebase deploy** command
5. After that **your hosted project link will be**

**(exported function name) which is helloWorld**

You can lower the node version from 10 to 8, but you should upgrade your plan to '**Blaze**' as it has the whole free plan, It will only charge you if **you pass the free plan**

If you just want to finish a tutorial, just change **Node version** from 10 to 8 in **package.json**

```json
"engines": {
"node": "8"
}
```
This will now work, but eventually after February 15, 2021 deployment of Node.js 8 functions will no longer be allowed. So, if you want to use cloud functions after this date you must be on Blaze pay-as-you-go billing plan.

You can try this :

firebase deploy --only hosting

[Full docs][1]

[1]:

1. Go to firebase console
2. Go to usage and billings
3. Change plan from Free to Pay as you go

I get an error also!

How you fix the error is: go to

website and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Then run the command in the Linux home directory on the Linux terminal:
```
firebase deploy
```
and it works!

If you just want to test or follow the tutorial, see [this][1] answer.

If you want to use at the real projects, follow these steps:
1. Enable [Billing](

) for your projects
2. Enable [Cloud Build API](

)
3. Enable [Container Registry API](

)

From Firebase FAQ:
> From updates on August 17, 2020, Cloud Functions for Firebase will rely on some additional paid Google services, so You have to add billing, enable Container Registry API and Cloud Storage API to use it.

See more: [Cloud Functions pricing](

)

**Edit:** Following these steps automatically upgrades your Project plan to Blaze-Pay as you go. - Thanks to @Abhimanyu

[1]: