Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 487 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
$600 GamingBuild

Quote:(09-26-2017, 04:55 PM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-26-2017, 04:52 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2017, 04:45 PM)Drako Wrote:

Im sure Mesa could probably OC so I wouldnt go with any 'X' variants of Ryzen. Also, theres SSDs out there that are better for about $10 / $20 more.

A friend of mine put this together what do you think ?

Ahh.. I was looking at as close to $600.. but just remember you could change the motherboard to save a little there.. depends what specs you're expecting? As you could get 1tb hdd and save money instead of an SSD -

I would just like to be able to play pubg smoothly with no lag tbh
And that is true I could invest in a 1tb hdd
Would you recommened 8GB ram or UG to 16GB?>

Quote:(09-26-2017, 04:52 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2017, 04:41 PM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

How about something like this -

Was looking at the PUBG min/recommended specs...for this build... someone might be able to adjust it better but that was just a quick one for you

Im sure Mesa could probably OC so I wouldnt go with any 'X' variants of Ryzen. Also, theres SSDs out there that are better for about $10 / $20 more.

AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 - Yeah something like that could probably run PUBG at med settings. Though I would reccomend something a bit more powerful.
Asus - PRIME B350-PLUS - Id stick with something cheaper. Never spend to much on a mobo since they almost never make any performance differences.
G.Skill - Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) - I hear the Aegis lineup is pretty good, as specially coming from G.Skill.
Zotac - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini - It will get the job done, but I ALWAYS go with the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 for builds like this. Its by far the best price-performance card out there.
Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS - Im not really an "aesthetic person" so I just go with something cheap and well worth it. If its something you like go for it.
Rosewill - Capstone 550W 80+ Gold - Go with something around 450W because it would barely use 200.

Quote:(09-26-2017, 05:25 PM)MesaGFX Wrote:

Quote: (09-26-2017, 05:17 PM)Drako Wrote:

AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 - Yeah something like that could probably run PUBG at med settings. Though I would reccomend something a bit more powerful.
Asus - PRIME B350-PLUS - Id stick with something cheaper. Never spend to much on a mobo since they almost never make any performance differences.
G.Skill - Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) - I hear the Aegis lineup is pretty good, as specially coming from G.Skill.
Zotac - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini - It will get the job done, but I ALWAYS go with the EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 for builds like this. Its by far the best price-performance card out there.
Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400 TEMPERED GLASS - Im not really an "aesthetic person" so I just go with something cheap and well worth it. If its something you like go for it.
Rosewill - Capstone 550W 80+ Gold - Go with something around 450W because it would barely use 200.

Could you put otgether a pcpartpicker for me so I have a rough idea on how you would build it ?

Quote:(09-26-2017, 05:17 PM)Drako Wrote:

Could you put otgether a pcpartpicker for me so I have a rough idea on how you would build it ?

Looking to build myself this one (you can custom choose components, or shop them yourself individually to save money), but since I'm lazy and like professionals building my stuff I'm going to go ahead and probably buy it straight from them when I'm up there.

Not advertising this PC in any way just think it looks pretty sick. Though it around in the range of $700 instead.

That was a previous built I was also considering at a lower price range but still good spec'd

Quote:(09-26-2017, 06:07 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Looking to build myself this one (you can custom choose components, or shop them yourself individually to save money), but since I'm lazy and like professionals building my stuff I'm going to go ahead and probably buy it straight from them when I'm up there.

Not advertising this PC in any way just think it looks pretty sick. Though it around in the range of $700 instead.

That was a previous built I was also considering at a lower price range but still good spec'd

Would the second link comp be able to run pubg ?

Seems like a lot of members have already provided some useful links. I'll just drop my .02 still though; Just remember to do it right the first time. I wouldn't cheap out on 8gb of ram instead of 16, because you'll be wanting to upgrade to 16 soon after. Same with processor and graphics cards, spend a little extra money now so you can have an up-to-date and reliable system for the next couple years. Your resale value on the old parts likely won't make up the difference if you had just spent a little more from the beginning.

Not judging your choices or anything of course, do what works best for you. I've made this mistake before (mainly car parts though) and it's just not worth the money and hassle to do everything over.

Quote:(09-26-2017, 09:27 PM)FreightTrain Wrote:

Seems like a lot of members have already provided some useful links. I'll just drop my .02 still though; Just remember to do it right the first time. I wouldn't cheap out on 8gb of ram instead of 16, because you'll be wanting to upgrade to 16 soon after. Same with processor and graphics cards, spend a little extra money now so you can have an up-to-date and reliable system for the next couple years. Your resale value on the old parts likely won't make up the difference if you had just spent a little more from the beginning.

Not judging your choices or anything of course, do what works best for you. I've made this mistake before (mainly car parts though) and it's just not worth the money and hassle to do everything over.

Would this suffice for awhile ?

Okay.. its over the price.. but this is slightly different to the build you had above.. -

Swapped it for a 7500 (okay the mobo needs a bios update but thats simple enough)

Swapped the gfx to a 1060 as that will definately run PUGB at med settings at least.

- Im ding it in £ so apologies for the $ price.

Quote:(09-27-2017, 10:34 AM)thedecryp1 Wrote:

Okay.. its over the price.. but this is slightly different to the build you had above.. -

Swapped it for a 7500 (okay the mobo needs a bios update but thats simple enough)

Swapped the gfx to a 1060 as that will definately run PUGB at med settings at least.

- Im ding it in £ so apologies for the $ price.

That GFX card is expensive af