Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 591 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
$600 in 6 Days - How I Made Quick Money With PPD + YT

Ok guys, I thought to share with you some tips to earn some startup cash for your future projects using PPD. I have seen most of you guys start your IM journeys with Youtube + PPD and more than half of them stay alive for less than 2 weeks. I think this one will be a motivation them...

Here is what I did...

1. Downloaded 2 game hack videos from youtube (720p | mp4) using KeepVid.

2. Imported them into Movie Maker and added an Intro Animation of 5 seconds (its just my keyword) and at the end, put another 4 seconds animation of "Download link below"

3. Saved the movie as 720p MP4.

4. Changed the duration of the previously inserted 2 text animations and again saved as 720p MP4 format. Changing the duration will make each version your video unique

5. Created 2 accounts on youtube using Chrome Incognito mode and uploaded them with keyword flooded description box.

6. Took the links of my 2 videos and added them to viralsocials (or you can use any high retention views provider) with 1000 views each.

7. Signed up to cpagrip as one of my friend suggested and shrinked some random link related to games with their link locker.

8. Went to their landing page editor and chosen the "comments" template and edited their comments and their posted time. Doing this will make your page to look like so popular and you get an awesome CR. Their default template comes with some S***** comments so you need to put some decent comments with their posted time set to "3 minutes ago", 1 hour ago etc. below is just an example. You need some great looking comments.

9. Shortened my download links with >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< and put them into my 2 videos.

10. Added my 2 videos to youtubecheif.com with 55,000 views + likes + subs + favs + 100 comments.

11. Added my 2 videos to addmefast for 50 tweets and 50 fb shares for each.

And after a day, Those videos started to get some natural views and here is my account screenshot as of now... (after 6 days)

Yes. that's from just 2 videos. What if you upload like 100 videos??? So, never give up. There is some good quick money in YT + PPD. If you have any questions just post it here so others can also benefit from it.

Lets make some quick startup cash!!!

screenshot??

Thanks for sharing the information
rep + + + added