Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 870 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
ADB exited with exit code 1

This problem is mainly due insufficient space because over the time your device collects many logs and cache many stuff.

Try following solutions and one of them could resolve your problem.

**Solution 1**

Run `flutter clean` and `flutter pub get`.

**Solution 2**

Try removing some apps or disable some services from your device/emulator. As last resort you can simply create new emulator with more space and memory.

**Solution 3**

Make sure your package name is correct and you are following conventions as per Dart/Flutter.

It usually happens with Emulator. Easiest way is to go Andorid Studio > ADB devices. Click on the dropdown arrow on the right side of the emulator name and choose Wipe data.

I know two reasons that lead to this error :

- ***Maybe your device/emulator's storage is full***. try deleting some apps
or similar to free up storage.

Or

- ***Invalid package name*** . for example, using a capital letter in the package name. use [this](

[To see links please register here]

) to change package name in flutter

For me, I had the app already installed on the device. Once I deleted it, and then tried to install via `adb` again, it worked!

I fixed my error by running below code lines because **Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE]** is mentioned in the error

1. `flutter clean`
2. `flutter pub cache repair`
3. `flutter run`

<h1>Terminal commands for solution</h1>

*(worth trying quickly before attempting more complex solutions)*

Run this command to clean out your build/dependencies:

```sh
flutter clean
```

Then run this command to fetch your dependencies again:

```sh
flutter pub get