Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 668 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
AFK Key Farming for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Note: This trick is only assuming you're playing on console. PC users can easily mirror the same technique using a macro.

Obviously, if you're looking for earn keys legitimately, play the game normally. Otherwise -

1) Join a Zombies game public lobby.

2) Tie your analog sticks together so that they're both facing each other, either with a rubber band or anything to keep them tied together.

3) Wait for a game to start and AFK. Check back every so often to make sure you haven't disconnected from the host or the game.

4) Continue until you reach your desired key amount.

How it works:

Every time after a game ends, you are automatically placed back into a public lobby for Zombies, assuming either you or the host hasn't disconnected from the game. The game will automatically detect if someone is inactive (i.e. not moving), so tying the analog sticks together basically bypasses that by tricking the game into thinking you're moving and aiming. As soon as the game is over, the next lobby will automatically place you in it and it'll start the process over again.

The amount of keys you earn per hour depends on the lobby you get into; some people will be savvy to this trick and probably leave, but most people playing are either new zombie players or won't care, so they'll continue to play. Because keys are dependent on the amount of time you spend in-game, you will be entirely dependent on the lobby to basically "carry" your inactive self through the game. Sometimes you'll luck out and get in a party to round 30+, meaning you'll get probably 20-25 keys in that session, while others might leave or just get killed after a few rounds, meaning only a few keys. However, I've generally found that when I've done this method while sleeping and waking up in the morning, I'll have gotten around at least 60 or so keys. Another nice bonus is that it slightly boosts your overall Zombies level, if only by a small bit. Make sure to check every hour or so to make sure you haven't disconnected or glitched out, and just repeat the process again if you have.

Here's a short video detailing how it should look and work:

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any hatemail or friend requests (yeah, friend requests) that are PM'd to you as a result.

How's Infinite Warfare? Ignoring the fact everyone calls the CoD franchise shit now, I'm curious.

Zombies is great, campaign is forgettable.

Multiplayer is hit or miss for people, since I know a lot of people like boots-on-the-ground Call of Duty. Basically, if you don't like multiplayer after the first hour, you probably won't like it period. The different gun variants really adds to the amount of types of weapons you can have in-game.

Thanks for the tutorial. Appreciate it.

Allow me to be the first to say... don't be that person. Don't actually do this because it will piss off anyone who is interested in actually playing and it is a waste of time for anyone in the game with whoever is doing this. If i ever come across someone who does this they will be promptly reported for exploiting the game for keys.

Highly appreciated, mate! I'm going to try the rubberband trick!