Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 444 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Account Security Guide | Skype / Emails / Browsers / Amazon *MUST READ*

[Image: Safe.png]
I have seen a lot of people getting "Owned" Recently and i have to say it is quite annoying, so I am making a guide to help users stay secure! This will cover a few topics on how to keep your accounts secure when using various sites.

What this will cover
  • Email Security
  • Passwords
  • Browser Security
  • Skype Security

Email Security

Email Security is very important when using online services as if someone gains control over your email they have control over everything your email is linked to. I take this pretty seriously and so should you, this is by far the most important step in having secure accounts.

1. Use

[To see links please register here]

or

sites such as yahoo and aol are very poor with security features and your provider could end up being the reason you get owned.

2. Two step verification: This is like having a lock on your door, without this there really isn't much effort needed to get into your email
To enable two step you can go

or

3. Billing info: Adding billing information to either a google or hotmail service (such as xbox or google wallet) can stop an account thief from gaining access to your account as they would require him to know your billing information.

*We will discuss more about this later when I add an amazon section

Passwords

Now obviously an account is only as strong as it's weakest link so lets not make your password weak. It may take you an extra 10 seconds to login but would you rather do that or spend days trying to recover your account?

I advise using different passwords for everything (especially new forums)
If you can't think of a solid password to use I recommend going to:

That can help generate a strong password for you! If you don't want to use that site to generate a password for you then make your own but I would at least make sure you score 100% on this tester:

Browser Security

There are many new exploits in browsers so having a weak browser could end up to somebody gaining access to your login details. Something you should always do is stay up to date with your browser it doesn't matter what browser you are using if you are on an old version its just a matter of time before you get owned.

I'm sure a lot of users on here are already using Chrome or Firefox so but if you are not I advise switching to one of these browsers.

These are all very user friendly and secure browsers, but just remember to keep it updated and you should have no issues!

Skype Security

I see that a lot of people rely on skype to conduct business and communicate with other users so I believe this is the perfect place to post this section.
> Buy skype premium with your credit card! Just purchasing it once is all it takes, once you do that your skype will contain billing information + a card on file (All of that information will need to be gained by your attacker when he attacks your skype vs. just knowing your email and 5 contacts)

> Note your account! Go

and start a live chat with an agent, simply ask them to note your account saying "Do not make an changes to this account as it is a high risk account" Doing so will prevent the average skype jacking noob from taking your skype account. Trying to take a skype that is noted will result in the attacker getting denied and the chat agent to end the conversation! :smile:

Good guide for beginners. It's not advanced or anything, but I didn't know about the ability to "note" a Skype account.

I will definitely perform several steps on this thread. Thanks.