Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 861 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
AdFly Bot v1.0.0

waiting and excited as a child b4 xmas

Quote:(03-04-2019, 12:31 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I need to modify in order for it to be stable. It may be released by the end of this month.

If you release It and do remember, please tag/quote me.

I have just about every tool you've contributed. In fact, four checkers are running at the time of this post.

will check them out thanks

Merci du partage je vois si ca marche !

Quote:(03-04-2019, 12:31 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (03-04-2019, 08:52 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (07-03-2017, 05:48 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

[Image: We4r7i8.png]

Download:

[b]Edit: Something happened, i guess it's a bug but some views may not count. Soon i will release better version with some bugs fixed and proxy checker included.

its 2 year i would like to see your new adfly bot.

I've developed a tool that can be used to boost website traffic, with some features that can be used for clicking 'skip ad' button etc, yet there are more stuff I need to modify in order for it to be stable. It may be released by the end of this month.

Any news as to It's development, namely the release date?

I have a blog which hosts a lot of your tools- with full credit given to yourself. Of course, It also contains many crack tools and the like.