Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 146 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Add Botnets To My RAT Pack?

Recently I've been looking into Botnets and am now contemplating about if I should add a section with a few Botnets since RATs and Botnets a quite similar. I'll add a poll to see if the forum wishes for said Botnet section!

Uhm, what section are we talking about? To me, it seems like you are saying you will add a Botnet section to the forums? I guess im just misunderstanding you?

Quote:(10-21-2017, 12:11 AM)$ynthx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Uhm, what section are we talking about? To me, it seems like you are saying you will add a Botnet section to the forums? I guess im just misunderstanding you?

Just a misunderstanding. I should have been more clear that I meant adding it to my

Quote:(10-21-2017, 12:15 AM)Drako Wrote:

Just a misunderstanding. I should have been more clear that I meant adding it to my

Holy shit man, I must have missed that thread or something. That's cool man, I will check it out!

Quote:(10-21-2017, 01:04 AM)millionandbell Wrote:

Thanks for the contribution. I've never actually used a RAT other then like microsoft's shit

Trust me, these are a lot better than Microsft's bs.

Thanks for the contribution. I've never actually used a RAT other then like microsoft's shit

I've just used them at work, I'm a system administrator. We use remote desktop and a program called Goverlan to remote into workstations.

Why not build you a nasty bot net and use it for mining lol

Quote:(10-21-2017, 01:12 AM)millionandbell Wrote:

I've just used them at work, I'm a system administrator. We use remote desktop and a program called Goverlan to remote into workstations.

If your more 'professional' with what your doing I'd recommend Orcus 1.9.1. It's quite clean and the only unprofessional thing in the tool is the Jeff The Killer screamer. I'm pretty sure It's an extension/add-on so it can be removed if needed.