Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 708 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Adding TinyMCE plugin with toolbar icon using a module package in Episerver CMS 12

I have a custom TinyMCE plugin that add a toolbar icon to the tinymce tool bar. Plugin is configured in a file called editor_plugin.js which is placed inside my custom EpiServer module. I need this to register in tinyMCE.

1. I added following code in the startup.cs file:

```
services.Configure<TinyMceConfiguration>(config =>
{
config.Default()
.AddEpiserverSupport()
.AddExternalPlugin("qbankmodule", "/QbankModule/TinyPlugin/editor_plugin.js")
.AppendToolbar("qbankmodule");
});
```
but I am getting following error in TinyMCE toolbar area:
```
Failed to load plugin url:

[To see links please register here]

```

I Have following questions:
1. How can I point this to the editor_plugin.js file in the QbankModule I have it as QbankModule/TinyMCE/editor_plugin.js but now it is loading from EPiServer.Cms.TinyMce module.
2. Instead of registering this in the startup.cs since our product it this QbankModule, we need this to be registered using Customized TinyMce Initialization module using IConfigurableModule. Any one have experience in this area how to implement that?