Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 334 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Adidas Millions Of Customers' Data At Risk

Greetings everyone,

Adidas has experienced a data breach, that compromised millions of customers' personal Information. The extend of the data disclosure may not be conclusively determined. However, given that usernames and contact details are part of the equation, Identities can certainly be built from the ground up, let alone other acts of malicious nature when In the hands of the attackers.

Quote:Sports brand and trainer maker Adidas has suffered a data breach that may have spilled the personal information of potentially millions of its customers.

"On June 26, Adidas became aware that an unauthorized party claims to have acquired limited data associated with certain Adidas consumers," the German company told its customers last week.

The swiped data included the usernames and encrypted passwords of Adidas customers, as well as their contact information. However, Adidas does not believe that any payment details or data on customer fitness was stolen.

Currently, there is not a lot in the way of information to how the data breach occurred, the impact of the data leak, or indeed the methods the hacker or hackers may have used to get hold of the information. Adidas noted it is carrying out a "forensic review" to ascertain more information about the breach, as well as notify its customers.

[To see links please register here]

Aw, wow. That's interesting. Curious if this is the first because, never heard nothing like this before. Thanks for the news.

Thanks for the share.

Any interesting news article sites you know of ?

Quote:(07-02-2018, 08:32 AM)d4kota Wrote:

I don't actually use sites when looking for the latest developments.

I simply use well-known keywords that are relative to my search.

Quote:(07-02-2018, 08:32 AM)d4kota Wrote:

Thanks for the share.

I sometimes use this app for the latest updates called 'Security News fusion".

Quote:(07-02-2018, 11:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 08:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 08:32 AM)d4kota Wrote:

Thanks for the share.

Perhaps you're referring to

?

Yes, that's the one. Thanks <3

Quote:(07-02-2018, 08:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 08:32 AM)d4kota Wrote:

Thanks for the share.

?

Quote:(07-02-2018, 11:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 11:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 08:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

?

Yes, that's the one. Thanks <3

You're welcome.

A lot of my research Is performed at work on my cell phone during my breaks, so I'll download the Android app and see how well It serves me. The moment I read your post, It came to mind and recollected my thoughts.
Thanks for that.

There are a lot of websites being breached these days, so I am probably just going to stop giving my personal information to online corporations.

Quote:(07-03-2018, 11:18 PM)Percent Wrote:

There are a lot of websites being breached these days, so I am probably just going to stop giving my personal information to online corporations.

Be very careful to whomyou provide your personal Information, and the natureof details.

I compromise companies every day- both on a mediocre level and on a very large scale. The sensitivity of data In the back-end Is consistent with assuming one's Identity within the hour, let alone other acts If I were someone with malicious Intent.