Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 419 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
AirPods Serial Number method

Hi,

So I have serial numbers + invoice for some AirPods.

I wanted to know if serial number method would work. I am looking to say I felt them leaking from the case & quickly disposed the item.

Would this work?

Quote:So I have serial numbers + invoice for some AirPods.
Who's the company?

Quote:I am looking to say I felt them leaking from the case & quickly disposed the item.
There's a high possibility you'll be asked to return them, so simply say the AirPods are not working.

It's enough to justify your claim for a replacement.

I don’t have them. I just have the serial number hence why I wanted to say I’ll dispose them

I’m guessing this isn’t how the serial method works? Will this not be possible ?

Quote:(04-06-2022, 09:54 AM)Itsit Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don’t have them. I just have the serial number hence why I wanted to say I’ll dispose them
I understand that.

Put simply, you should've claimed they're faulty and when they request the return, box them. The AirPods are extremely light, hence there's no need to add dry Ice (or otherwise) as a weight substitute.

Quote:(04-05-2022, 04:19 PM)Itsit Wrote:

Hi,

So I have serial numbers + invoice for some AirPods.

I wanted to know if serial number method would work. I am looking to say I felt them leaking from the case & quickly disposed the item.

Would this work?
any update?

Quote:(04-06-2022, 09:54 PM)Itsit Wrote:

I’m guessing this isn’t how the serial method works?
In this case, the serial number method works by claiming the Item Is faulty.

Quote:(04-19-2022, 02:26 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-06-2022, 09:54 PM)Itsit Wrote:

I’m guessing this isn’t how the serial method works?
In this case, the serial number method works by claiming the Item Is faulty.
Well, not really. A week ago i tried sn method for airpods as well and had claimed that they dont work no matter what. They arranged a carrier pickup at the adress i provided and said not to pack my airpods, carrier will check what am i sending. Looks like the method is dead. Claiming i disposed them would be better probably.

Quote:(05-12-2022, 10:47 PM)Miksozz Wrote:

Well, not really. A week ago i tried sn method for airpods as well and had claimed that they dont work no matter what. They arranged a carrier pickup at the adress i provided and said not to pack my airpods, carrier will check what am i sending. Looks like the method is dead. Claiming i disposed them would be better probably.
Unless It's Amazon.ca (and a few other companies), It does work when claiming a faulty Item. I did It just the other week on an unrelated product/company without any Issues.

In your case, other arrangements were made for Its return, of which you should've researched prior to applying the method.