Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 613 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Airbase-ng

Hi, dunno why but, although airbase-ng confirms me that it created tap0 interface and everything's ok,
when I begin searching for wlan networks I can't find mine!
Can you tell me the exact command?I think I got something wrong with options....

u ain't make nothing using commands what u dont know what they actually do...learn it in basics...
on this forum u can find very nice tutorials and everything u need so just keep searching instead of posting...

Quote:(03-06-2012, 07:56 PM)moroaddict Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

u ain't make nothing using commands what u dont know what they actually do...learn it in basics...
on this forum u can find very nice tutorials and everything u need so just keep searching instead of posting...

I've read airbase manual and every command I enter makes sense to me...I'm not a lamer like many users of this forum you know...just tell me if there's some problem with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

instead of posting bull***ts without actually know people...
oh! and go take some english lessons because your english's really bad and I can't (don't want) always translate what you wrote!

actually i've tried to help you...and my point was search this forum maybe u'll find an answer...
and as i can see u're the one who need the help,not me so stop argue....
now u expect me to help you after your bull****

Mate, please don't be aggresive.
Maybe you have done the right thing, but your code posted seems wrong.
airmon-ng?? or is it airbase-ng??

if it is airbase-ng then your command is perfect.
I am able to see the fake essid from my Cellphone but am not able to see it with my other laptop.
I remeber, I have done this before. I will take a look into it.