Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 361 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Alternative sports?

Quote:(03-02-2013, 04:52 PM)PaNiK Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

All sorts. I'm into archery, handgun, and rifle shooting. Mainly handgun target shooting. I also really love skeet/pigeon shooting but I don't get to do it very much.

Cool to see someone that does Archery. I always wanted to get into it but I suck with a bow.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:06 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

That would suck, do they have indoor courses for you to use or no?

Well, they have indoor ranges, mainly at sporting goods stores, and there are private ranges but they cost too much to be worth it IMO. I live on 10 acres so I have my own outdoor shooting range.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:18 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Just looked it up is it the ones with all of the animal silhouettes on them?

It looks really heavy, and i'm guessing the reason for you losing most of them is them getting lost in grass etc?

Yeah, this is the one I have:

[Image: BLOCK%2050100%20PORTABLE%20TARGET.jpg]

If you miss the arrows can get buried in the ground/dirt and possibly get bent, at around $12 an arrow, it's not too fun after you lose a few.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:21 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

I was meaning to ask you what's so special about those targets vs something like a fake deer one.

Honestly, there's not a real big difference. When I get back up I'll take a picture of my deer target. The only real difference is the deer target is getting kind of torn up and I've had to fill it with spray foam. The block has those special layers so it doesn't get torn up.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:12 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

Damn must be nice to have all of that space.

Try buying a make shift wall or something I know that sounds stupid but like something to put up behind the targets so if you do on the off chance miss or screw up they at least won't go flying into a woods or something.

Yeah, my range is set up against the base of a hill, with tons of dirt backing it. I could put up wood behind it but the arrows would have a high chance of getting stuck. I have one of those "The Block" targets and it works pretty well but it's heavy as piss and a pain to drag around all the time.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:11 PM)PaNiK Wrote:

Well, they have indoor ranges, mainly at sporting goods stores, and there are private ranges but they cost too much to be worth it IMO. I live on 10 acres so I have my own outdoor shooting range.

I don't think that where I live we have such shooting range's, the best I could get was to shoot bb guns in my friends backyard.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:20 PM)PaNiK Wrote:

Yeah, this is the one I have:

[Image: BLOCK%2050100%20PORTABLE%20TARGET.jpg]

If you miss the arrows can get buried in the ground/dirt and possibly get bent, at around $12 an arrow, it's not too fun after you lose a few.

I was meaning to ask you what's so special about those targets vs something like a fake deer one.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:29 PM)Flashdrive Wrote:

By torn up do you mean shot so much times it's started to crack and stuff like that?

Yeah, you'll hopefully be able to see it in the picture, but it gets holes in it and little chunks get taken out over time.

Quote:(03-02-2013, 05:28 PM)PaNiK Wrote:

Honestly, there's not a real big difference. When I get back up I'll take a picture of my deer target. The only real difference is the deer target is getting kind of torn up and I've had to fill it with spray foam. The block has those special layers so it doesn't get torn up.

By torn up do you mean shot so much times it's started to crack and stuff like that?

can't you guys clearify everything via. PM? O_o
anyways, PaNiK, your sport and your avatar sexy but I do not have that talent of aiming something from far away.