Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 956 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Amazon Dna

Quote:(03-20-2022, 08:53 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-20-2022, 04:58 PM)akroma6668 Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2022, 03:37 PM)mothered Wrote:

Only If It's abused - which applies to every method.
I dont think so, i did 2 DNA 3-4 months apart with at least ten normal orders in between and got OFM flagged. Items were under 500$ both times

On a prime account in great standing with years of no SE

It's probably the most damaging method for an account reputation. I would recommend to use extremely sparingly.
Have you had other Amazon accounts?
Negative

Quote:(03-20-2022, 04:58 PM)akroma6668 Wrote:

I dont think so, i did 2 DNA 3-4 months apart with at least ten normal orders in between and got OFM flagged. Items were under 500$ both times
I've done 10+ on the same account without Issues. In your case, there would've been other events that contributed to the OFM.

Think about It logically. It's extremely unlikely a couple of claims In the said time frame and value, would trigger a flagged account. It's a huge commonality for packages to be lost In transit, hence If It were based on legitimate grounds, no doubt suspicion would not have been raised.

It's no different to performing the DNA - every company believes It's legit. Treat It as such by manipulating It accordingly, and minimal complications will be experienced.

So you think the dna would work it’s just the same payment method and ordering it on his account on my phone, The First order on the account was like £10-15 from a few months ago - @

Quote:(03-21-2022, 03:45 AM)Corann Wrote:

So you think the dna would work it’s just the same payment method and ordering it on his account on my phone, The First order on the account was like £10-15 from a few months ago - @

On the grounds your account Is clean and there's no suspicious activity nor any major complications with the planned DNA on your friend's account, then the same payment system won't Impact on the claim.

Quote:(03-21-2022, 03:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2022, 04:58 PM)akroma6668 Wrote:

I've done 10+ on the same account without Issues.In your case, there would've been other events that contributed to the OFM.

Think about It logically. It's extremely unlikely a couple of claims In the said time frame and value, would trigger a flagged account. It's a huge commonality for packages to be lost In transit, hence If It were based on legitimate grounds, no doubt suspicion would not have been raised.

It's no different to performing the DNA - every company believes It's legit. Treat It as such by manipulating It accordingly, and minimal complications will be experienced.
That's pretty impressive. I think Amazon has gotten a little more strict but I'm still shocked at his situation

Quote:(03-21-2022, 02:27 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I think Amazon has gotten a little more strict
Amazon has certainly tightened their claims management, but SE'ers have applied themselves to adapt to their changes and assessments.

Quote:(03-21-2022, 02:27 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

I'm still shocked at his situation
As said, most likely there were other contributing factors that played a role with the OFM, and not purely the DNA.

There are countless users on this board who've SEd In a similar fashion, all done without experiencing Issues to the effect of the said member.

Quote:(03-24-2022, 11:56 PM)Corann Wrote:

you think a 1.4k iphone pro max should work dna
I don't see why not. If his account's got a spotless history, you should be good.

[/quote]I don't see why not. If his account's got a spotless history, you should be good.

[/quote]

Yeah his account spotless, it’s just i wanted to order it from his account to my addy but i already did a dna to my addy 3 weeks ago, You think itll still bang guaranteed

Quote:(03-24-2022, 11:56 PM)Corann Wrote:

It depends on the delivery verification.

If It requires an OTP, It pretty much speaks for Itself.