Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 610 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Amazon Iphone 14 pro

Hello fellow fraudsters,

I was going to purchase the Iphone 14 pro but since I was going to pay full for it anyway I was thinking of at least attempting to SE it first. The plan is to hit up Amazon and use the Wrong Item Received method. Is this recommended? I 've heard of the sealed item method but do not have any equipment and am not experienced/confident in using that method.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Depends on which Amazon? Pretty sure they blacklist devices?

Quote: The plan is to hit up Amazon and use the Wrong Item Received method. Is this recommended?
It has a pretty good success rate against Amazon.

Quote: I 've heard of the sealed item method but do not have any equipment and am not experienced/confident in using that method.
Disregard It.

Amazon checks sealed box returns, so too does Apple.

Quote:(10-13-2022, 01:52 PM)lolokimnew Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Depends on which Amazon? Pretty sure they blacklist devices?

Does .co.uk blacklist?

Quote: (10-13-2022, 03:19 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: The plan is to hit up Amazon and use the Wrong Item Received method. Is this recommended?
It has a pretty good success rate against Amazon.

Quote: I 've heard of the sealed item method but do not have any equipment and am not experienced/confident in using that method.
Disregard It.

Amazon checks sealed box returns, so too does Apple.

Appreciate it. Have you heard of whether or not they blacklist devices? Also for the wrong item method can it be ANY item from amazon or only any Apple/tech related items (of a similar weight that is)

Was thinking the same in .de but the waiting time for the iphone is between 1 and 2 months

.co.uk defo blacklist. I tried. Network said to speak to the retailer because it was bar they applied.

Quote:(10-13-2022, 04:02 PM)LETS4GO Wrote:

Does .co.uk blacklist?
As of May this year, Amazon has been blacklisting phones In the UK.

Have you heard of whether or not they blacklist devices?
As above.

Also for the wrong item method can it be ANY item from amazon or only any Apple/tech related items (of a similar weight that is)
Preferably something from the same department/category.

What about .de? Do they blacklist as well? I was also thinking about doing it but i order from the German site

Quote:(10-17-2022, 12:44 AM)Chollo Wrote:

What about .de? Do they blacklist as well?
Not to the best of my knowledge.

Quote:(10-17-2022, 01:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-17-2022, 12:44 AM)Chollo Wrote:

What about .de? Do they blacklist as well?
Not to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for your reply, i find this forum very welcoming and nice!