Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 248 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
America Chaos (police incompetence)

Quote:(05-30-2020, 10:37 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-30-2020, 08:41 PM)Oni Wrote:

People rioting don't actually care about the death of George Floyd, but want an excuse to commit crimes without punishment. It's hurting businesses and communities, which are just as vulnerable as Floyd was. It's disappointing because there does need to be dialogue about when such force is necessary, but it's overshadowed by a fixation on race and the rioting. American cops are known for using excessive force and that needs to change. There's nothing excessive about tear-gassing people that are vandalizing cars and burning buildings, though.

It seems like every US riot starts after that though.

Mind you, I am against the looting and burning down a building, especially by out of state idiots (whether Antifa, w.e anarchists organization or white nationalists, whichever shitty group they belong to). I'm very happy there's some attention being brought to this, I think it might be the straw that broke the camel's back. I went through

in the US, very much race-based and realized there'll be many more, but I hope this is a fundamental one, and of course, all of those shitty people are thrown in jail and the peaceful protests continue. I have lots of black family members in the US and I worry for them often. Be as positive as you want and claim it's a human issue (it is for sure) as some like to do if they don't altogether ignore it, I see a race issue that's been around for a very long time. How does it end? When does it get to a point of no return?

I have seen a lot of mentions on Reddit of events around the world, so maybe this should've been posted in world news. @mothered feel free to move if you feel it fits it.

There were no slurs and Floyd wasn't hunted down because of his race. The cop used excessive force and Floyd had health problems. To say it's race-related, means that his race was key to him being mistreated. In reality, the cop probably treated everyone poorly (regardless of race). Police brutality is a real problem and racism is a real problem, but they can occur independently/separately.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 11:40 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 10:37 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

People rioting don't actually care about the death of George Floyd, but want an excuse to commit crimes without punishment. It's hurting businesses and communities, which are just as vulnerable as Floyd was. It's disappointing because there does need to be dialogue about when such force is necessary, but it's overshadowed by a fixation on race and the rioting. American cops are known for using excessive force and that needs to change. There's nothing excessive about tear-gassing people that are vandalizing cars and burning buildings, though.

Mind you, I am against the looting and burning down a building, especially by out of state idiots (whether Antifa, w.e anarchists organization or white nationalists, whichever shitty group they belong to). I'm very happy there's some attention being brought to this, I think it might be the straw that broke the camel's back. I went through

in the US, very much race-based and realized there'll be many more, but I hope this is a fundamental one, and of course, all of those shitty people are thrown in jail and the peaceful protests continue. I have lots of black family members in the US and I worry for them often. Be as positive as you want and claim it's a human issue (it is for sure) as some like to do if they don't altogether ignore it, I see a race issue that's been around for a very long time. How does it end? When does it get to a point of no return?

I have seen a lot of mentions on Reddit of events around the world, so maybe this should've been posted in world news. @mothered feel free to move if you feel it fits it.

There were no slurs and Floyd wasn't hunted down because of his race. The cop used excessive force and Floyd had health problems. To say it's race-related, means that his race was key to him being mistreated. In reality, the cop probably treated everyone poorly (regardless of race). Police brutality is a real problem and racism is a real problem, but they can occur independently/separately.
What does his health problems have to do with this exactly? Any healthy human being with someone's knee on their neck for nearly 9 minutes, I'd imagine could/would probably die too?

They can also occur together as they have many times before. We can wait on the verdict, but I don't think it would have been the same case, had he not been a black man. This may be my own biases, and I'll admit I'm wrong if we get all the cases and details of his other violations.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 11:46 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 11:40 PM)Oni Wrote:

What does his health problems have to do with this exactly? Any healthy human being with someone's knee on their neck for nearly 9 minutes, I'd imagine could/would probably die too?

They can also occur together as they have many times before. We can wait on the verdict, but I don't think it would have been the same case, had he not been a black man. This may be my own biases, and I'll admit I'm wrong if we get all the cases and details of his other violations.

I'm only saying that he had health complications, because the autopsy revealed the cause of death wasn't strangulation. That doesn't justify the officer's actions.

If information does come out, revealing the cop acted similar with other black individuals then you might be right. However, to say that it's race-related now would be premature.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 10:37 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote:(05-30-2020, 11:46 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'm only saying that he had health complications, because the autopsy revealed the cause of death wasn't strangulation. That doesn't justify the officer's actions.

If information does come out, revealing the cop acted similar with other black individuals then you might be right. However, to say that it's race-related now would be premature.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 11:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 11:46 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I understand, but what's the relevancy?

I understand that the defence will surely use some bs to justify the action like this for the man's charges, but it remains that whatever alternative possibilities don't remove the fact he would be alive had there not been a knee on his neck for nearly 9 minutes.

I pray I'm wrong, I'd love this to de-escalate to just peaceful protests so there's some honour for the death of this man.

Quote:(05-30-2020, 11:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

I understand that the defence will surely use some bs to justify the action like this for the man's charges, but it remains that whatever alternative possibilities don't remove the fact he would be alive had there not been a knee on his neck for nearly 9 minutes.

I pray I'm wrong, I'd love this to de-escalate to just peaceful protests so there's some honour for the death of this man.

Quote:(05-31-2020, 12:01 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2020, 11:52 PM)Oni Wrote:

I'd argue that health complications and intoxicants are very relevant, as it creates the possibility the officer might not have intended to kill him. The officer is definitely responsible for Floyd's death, but it is not guaranteed it was intentional or race-related. Jumping to conclusions is bad.

Quote:(05-31-2020, 12:32 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-31-2020, 12:01 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

I'd argue that health complications and intoxicants are very relevant, as it creates the possibility the officer might not have intended to kill him. The officer is definitely responsible for Floyd's death, but it is not guaranteed it was intentional or race-related. Jumping to conclusions is bad.

I mean, he left his knee on the guy's neck for minutes after he passed out (have you watched the video?), how does that create "the possibility the officer might not have intended to kill him."?

I also wonder why this isn't a second-degree murder charge tbh, given that occurred.

I agree, equally saying that he would've treated anyone like that is jumping to a conclusion, no?

Btw, I read a few places, the cop has shot at unarmed minorities but because I have not seen any official data, I'll say, that's possibly bs, for now.

Here's an article stating it though, for your reference:

Edit: just ends up linking here anyway with more discussion,

Since this is still very early, I'm sure his other violations will come to light.

Quote:(05-31-2020, 12:01 AM)Strait McCool Wrote: