Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 455 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Anarchists tool kit (Source)

Quote:(05-27-2013, 07:28 AM)Kirito Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's coded in VB.net.

I might steal bits of the code then. Trying to create my own botnet, from the ground up. Every bit of help makes it easier.

Quote:(05-27-2013, 07:43 AM)SQLi Wrote:

What type? IRC?

Not sure if I'm doing IRC or web panel. Web panel can't be stolen by dosing the irc and reconnecting as and op, id just have a panel that wrote to text files and the bot would read them every few seconds.

Thanks Kirito, I'll be sure to go over this, backdoor it, and release it to our competing sites

Quote:(05-27-2013, 08:05 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

Not sure if I'm doing IRC or web panel. Web panel can't be stolen by dosing the irc and reconnecting as and op, id just have a panel that wrote to text files and the bot would read them every few seconds.

You better use a paid host then, no free host will keep it alive for very long.

Quote:(05-27-2013, 08:05 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

It would be wise to have a blog or something legit on the website so it will be harder for the host to find out you're hosting a stealer.

Quote:(05-27-2013, 08:49 AM)SQLi Wrote:

You better use a paid host then, no free host will keep it alive for very long.

Quote:(05-27-2013, 09:28 AM)Empty Wrote:

It would be wise to have a blog or something legit on the website so it will be harder for the host to find out you're hosting a stealer.

How about a fake admin page on a real site?

Quote:(05-28-2013, 05:26 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

How about a fake admin page on a real site?

Uh, I don't really get the point.

Quote:(05-28-2013, 05:34 AM)SQLi Wrote:

Uh, I don't really get the point.

It would look normal from the outside and conceal it from the host.

Just from the look of it, it's VB..ehh; why reinvent the wheel if you don't make it better; there are already much better alternatives, for example nmap is a much more robust port scanner than the one provided here. I congratulate you for your effort, lol.

Quote:(05-28-2013, 12:47 PM)better_than_you Wrote:

Just from the look of it, it's VB..ehh; why reinvent the wheel if you don't make it better; there are already much better alternatives, for example nmap is a much more robust port scanner than the one provided here. I congratulate you for your effort, lol.

This.