Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Android Audio/Music Players

I was curious as to what players others are using on their Android phones. I've been using a modded version of Player Pro (Paid Edition) that lets me get updates and install any sound packs I want. I got it a while back from another place on the web. It works good and lets me fine tune the audio settings, since I am an audiophile and mostly only have FLAC audio files. But I was just wanting to ask what others use.

[To see links please register here]

Is certainly worth considering.

It's also available on the Windows platform In a portable version, hence no need to Install It.

Quote:(02-07-2020, 04:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's also available on the Windows platform In a portable version, hence no need to Install It.
Thanks for the info. I'll try it out. I'm always interested in finding good media players. I keep iTunes on my computer because I like the library setup and the fact that I have a ton of subscribed podcast I frequently download. But I'm more interested in the quality of the sound and/or video.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 03:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2020, 02:44 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2020, 04:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for the info. I'll try it out. I'm always interested in finding good media players. I keep iTunes on my computer because I like the library setup and the fact that I have a ton of subscribed podcast I frequently download. But I'm more interested in the quality of the sound and/or video.

You're most welcome.

Give It a shot and see what you think. It may not suit your usability, but given It's free, you have nothing to lose. In terms of the Windows OS, you can try the portable version (no Installation required) from this

I will and thanks again.

Quote:(02-09-2020, 02:44 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2020, 04:04 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're most welcome.

Give It a shot and see what you think. It may not suit your usability, but given It's free, you have nothing to lose. In terms of the Windows OS, you can try the portable version (no Installation required) from this

I personally use

. I've tried a bunch and that's the one that fits the most perfectly on my needs.
It plays most formats including FLAC, and the UI is really clean and usable imo. Easy to create playlist on the fly and things like that, and few extra features like Chromecast / lastfm integration.

Thanks for the information. You may also mode apk

Personally I use PotPlayer to watch most of my media and use it to listen to things as well. I find it has a lot of unique options other media players do not offer.