Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 759 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Android "Flashing" Roms!

Are you guys tired of the same look on your android device? Then this tutorial is for you!

I'm going to send you back to

[To see links please register here]

once more.

Go back to your android device, and under development find a the rom you want to use on your android.

(Be sure to read these carefully, some of them have bugs) Do not close out of this just yet.

Next step,

Once you have the .zip files connect your android to the the computer and place the files on the root of your sd card.

Now!

Turn phone off and boot it in recovery mode, and create a back up of everything you have on it right now (just incase you mess something up.)

Next,

Go back to the xda page of your rom and look for what it needs you to clear. These are usually different, some can be the same.

Finishing up.

Now flash the .zip files of your rom files, and root boot your device, and enjoy the new rom!

(Do not worry if you see a few bricks at the bottom or top of the device on the reboot. Only be worried if the whole device shows bricks, Sometimes the whole device will show a whole brick for a split second, that to is nothing to worry about.)

If the device takes a while to load just take out the battery and put it back it in (it should then work.)

I hope this was helpful!

Need help just ask me!

Thanks so much for the tutorial