Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Android] My first appliation published

Okay, so as some of you might know I've been learning java, android studio, and now I have published my first android application on google play. Application is free to use, and you can comment/rate it anytime, critics are always welcome. Try out my game 'Rock paper scissors' and share your thoughts :smile:

[To see links please register here]

Congrats on your first app! I'll check this out on my phone in a bit.

Congrats man, most people just want to make an app and never do (including myself). Good luck with future applications. (I have apple so I cannot check it out)

Quote:(10-29-2017, 07:33 PM)Ecchi Wrote:

Congrats man, most people just want to make an app and never do (including myself). Good luck with future applications. (I have apple so I cannot check it out)

Thank you. Yeah I know, I was one of 'them' not so long ago.

Congratulation dude, I gave you a 5 star review because why not ;D

Quote:(10-29-2017, 10:59 PM)Pikami Wrote:

Congratulation dude, I gave you a 5 star review because why not ;D

Thank you. Give it a try if you haven't already

Nice. Well done! Love it!!!

am not sure if i told you congratulations before but i would like to take this time out to congratulate you on this awesome achievement and also a job well done ... keep up the hard work, i was wondering if you can do a short documentation of the resources used to obtain this objective, this will be very helpful especially to those (Self included) who wants to have an idea on how to approach android development and steps taken.

Why is complete network access required? Not that I'm saying you're trying to RAT or anything, I trust you but I hope you don't mind me asking.

Fun on Android, def need this on iOS which is my main device!