Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 523 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Anime Games

Quote:(03-17-2018, 11:16 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Its actually because It reminds me of one of my favorite anime villains.

Raynare (High School DxD) NSFW

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Good ungodly shit, that's actually really close.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

shinobi striker is pretty good. i think so at least,...

Quote:(09-09-2018, 03:19 PM)SoundCrack Wrote:

shinobi striker is pretty good. i think so at least,...

Just a heads up - We have rules against gravedigging which are evaluated on a case by case basis. I won't delete your post above, since it was a decent post, but please be sure to pay attention to the date of the last post on the thread. Anything with the last post 3 months or older classifies as gravedigging. This is to ensure we don't have stale conversation/outdated threads. You're more than welcome to make a new thread on this topic, though!

do dragon ball series games count ?

I have yet to finish Euphoria visual novel.

neko para,top game, Valkiria dead, neptunia (3)

Not sure how you all feel but I am a huge fan of Metal Gear Solid.

I got the first release and second and third when playstation was the go to system... I had a ps2 and that was my first gaming system. I really enjoyed MGS and all its VR mission training. I watched a documentary on the making of MGS and had no idea those folks were into it like that, they seemed unique and well, Japanese fanatics of anime.... :biggrin: I haven't played the later games they released sadly, but I have watched them all on youtube as some content creators made them into movies... and tbh, that is just as enjoyable for me

Haven't played Closers in a while, though it isn't Japanese. In terms of visual novels, I've enjoyed a few. Danganronpa, Grisaia, and the Fate series are excellent.

Quote:(11-04-2018, 09:49 PM)Oni Wrote:

Haven't played Closers in a while, though it isn't Japanese. In terms of visual novels, I've enjoyed a few. Danganronpa, Grisaia, and the Fate series are excellent.

Oooh I did enjoy Danganronpa. Though, I still haven't finished the second one.

From anime games I like naruto. There the combat system is very interesting. And I like to play 1x1 on ps4 with my friends.