Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 195 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Anime Lounge #3

[Image: 19EpPDA.png]

We night-sky now edition

Rules (So far):
-No Flaming someone for their liking of anime
-No waifu shit talkin'
-All hentai/ecchi goes in the hentai section.
(If you have any suggestions for rules, feel free to reply to this thread or PM me with them)

Do you think SAO II will live up to the hype?

So, why the new thread?

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is a predictable show that entertains me with its action, but might annoy me down the line.

So, why the new thread?

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is a predictable show that entertains me with its action, but might annoy me down the line.

Quote:(07-03-2014, 11:13 PM)Hoxtilicious Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

So, why the new thread?

Mostly just so that we don't clutter up the old thread, and we always have a fresh one.

Quote:(07-03-2014, 11:13 PM)Hoxtilicious Wrote:

So, why the new thread?

Mostly just so that we don't clutter up the old thread, and we always have a fresh one.

Quote:(07-03-2014, 11:47 PM)MiS Wrote:

Yes, basically this. The old thread was getting a little cluttered.

Quote:(07-03-2014, 11:47 PM)MiS Wrote:

Yes, basically this. The old thread was getting a little cluttered.

So to start an actual conversation, anyone here able to give me a nice short opinion on the show Angel Beats? I know a lot of you have watched it but I've yet to see it and I am thinking about using it as a bed time anime

So to start an actual conversation, anyone here able to give me a nice short opinion on the show Angel Beats? I know a lot of you have watched it but I've yet to see it and I am thinking about using it as a bed time anime

Quote:(07-04-2014, 01:23 AM)Tarew Wrote:

So to start an actual conversation, anyone here able to give me a nice short opinion on the show Angel Beats? I know a lot of you have watched it but I've yet to see it and I am thinking about using it as a bed time anime :tongue:

My short opinion: It will make you cry.

It's such a great anime, and I'd definitely recommend it.