Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 728 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Anime Lounge #4

[Image: PAKIEwH.png]

We equinox purple now edition

Rules (Thus far):
-No Flaming someone for their liking of anime, shit's not right, yo.
-No waifu shit talkin', only foggats who are jelly and peanut butter do this.
-All hentai/ecchi goes in the hentai section.
(If you have any suggestions for rules, feel free to reply to this thread or PM @"Customer")

Torrenting or streaming? How do you watch anime?

Very nice dabbles.

I usually torrent now, now that I can. I used to stream.

Unless it's crunchyroll, because they have 1080 streaming.

Torrenting is usually how I marathon a series, but if I'm just randomly watching single episodes and stuff, I usually just stream. Besides crunchyroll, KissAnime has 720 p. It's do-able 5sure.

I stream for really short anime that I'm watching when I'm bored (ex 12 episode anime that I'll finish in a day) but when I'm watching a long series and I want to get the best experience, I will go find a nice 720p or 1080p torrent.

I don't really torrent much. But when I do, I make sure to cover my tracks. It's just that I'm using my dad's internet, and if I'm caught, he'll get the blame. So when I move out, I'm going to torrent all I want. But I stick to streaming.

Torrenting for marathoning. I've recently convinced my friend to try torrenting too, since he used to stream all the time and hated the quality.

I torrented only soul eater to watch since my internet sucked badly at the time. Though I find it easier to watch online. Downloading it and then watching it takes a lot of time.. mostly downloading.. >_<.

Still waiting on SAO II to finish so I can watch it all at once.

Quote:(08-22-2014, 04:41 AM)Losi Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Oh gawd. I finished the episode and decided to drop it. The amount of cookie cutter b.s. in there is outrageous.

That's a shame, I thought trap Kirito would be enough to draw me in, too.

Quote:(08-22-2014, 03:58 AM)MiS Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Still waiting on SAO II to finish so I can watch it all at once.

Oh gawd. I finished the episode and decided to drop it. The amount of cookie cutter b.s. in there is outrageous.