Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 445 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Anime/Manga Review Archive

The manga review section seems a bit lonely, so I really hope someone fills in its first entry soon!

Also, a suggestion: if the list starts to get a bit too big, you should consider making a Table of Contents with hyperlinks to series for easier linking.

Why is Cromartie Highschool not here? Why must you hurt me Atty? I thought we had something.

Quote:(07-06-2014, 11:11 PM)Schrödinger Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Why is Cromartie Highschool not here? Why must you hurt me Atty? I thought we had something.

Link me to the review and I will add it!

Quote:(07-07-2014, 01:42 AM)Tarew Wrote:

Link me to the review and I will add it!

I was moreso asking why you didn't review it!
It's a great anime for absolute shits-and-giggles.
I was actually thinking of making reviews sometime on my favorite animes, which generally dip into the older boys ( Brotherhood, Love Hina, Vandread ). Might be appreciated form of activity on my part here.

Quote:(07-07-2014, 03:28 AM)Schrödinger Wrote:

I was moreso asking why you didn't review it!
It's a great anime for absolute shits-and-giggles.
I was actually thinking of making reviews sometime on my favorite animes, which generally dip into the older boys ( Brotherhood, Love Hina, Vandread ). Might be appreciated form of activity on my part here.

I've never watched or heard of the Anime, I actually had to look it up on MAL to see what it was about. It sounds like Beelzebub actually.

Quote:(07-09-2014, 02:28 AM)Tarew Wrote:

I've never watched or heard of the Anime, I actually had to look it up on MAL to see what it was about. It sounds like Beelzebub actually.

Freddy Mercury is in the show and he's a silent bully, apparently the top 'badass' in the school.

You must watch it.

Quote:(07-09-2014, 04:01 AM)Schrödinger Wrote:

Freddy Mercury is in the show and he's a silent bully, apparently the top 'badass' in the school.

You must watch it.

I'll get around to it eventually, it just sounds a lot like Beelzebub, and I can't watch two shows that are similar consecutively.

Added the Black Bullet and Cromartie Highschool reviews to the list. Also weird bug where Schrödinger's name can't be tagged, probably because of 'ö'.

Quote:(07-13-2014, 09:32 PM)Tarew Wrote:

Added the Black Bullet and Cromartie Highschool reviews to the list. Also weird bug where Schrödinger's name can't be tagged, probably because of 'ö'.

That is pretty weird actually considering I have been tagged before. Oh well.

Thanks~

Quote:(07-13-2014, 11:33 PM)Tarew Wrote:

I copy pasted your name in the thread, so I have no clue why it didn't worked...

The forum has been hiccuping for a bit, so god knows what went wrong now.

I'm actually most likely going to change my name to something else once I finally decide.