Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Anime themed drinks

I came across an article for

[To see links please register here]

. Interesting, but I didn't know the show. I wondered what else is out there for anime themed drinks. Here's some good ones I found:

For the taste
[Image: tumblr_mtwu8pnalM1qcdtnso1_1280-933x445.jpg]

For the hardcore
[Image: xbhqzt475rupg2u2huoet6o3zpdc3al3_hq.jpg]

For the... woah that's blue
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Share some you've seen or concoct your own and share below! Pick a character and tell me what you'd throw in.

A while ago I stumbled upon this: [Image: unknown.png]

But I can't find the site anymore. Did find this though:

Quote:(09-05-2018, 08:45 PM)Ender Wrote:

A while ago I stumbled upon this: [Image: unknown.png]

But I can't find the site anymore. Did find this though:

Huh that's kinda cool. I was thinking more, make a drink up with different coloured liquors and mixers xD I do like interestingly marketed stuff. I'd keep the bottles on things that like for sure.

oh that looks very cool to be honest

Quote:(09-09-2018, 03:17 PM)SoundCrack Wrote:

oh that looks very cool to be honest

Right? I'm tempted to try and make a couple sometime. Maybe stream a show with some friends and make themed drinks for the show. I'm sure this can be done with soda and juice for the underaged/non-drinkers.

Sorry for bumping but it looks so good. How you made a drink for each pokemon? From childhood, I wanted to be like a barman which can make a lot of cocktails all the day. I knew that this profession doesn't bring a good income and I specialized in another domain and now I don't stress about money. In this pandemic, I had a lot of free time and I took the best online cocktails courses. You had to watch how I repeated all the time. All my kitchen floor was in mixes of alcohol and water. However, I learned how to make cocktails.

Quote:(11-09-2020, 08:47 PM)piperfire Wrote:

Sorry for bumpin but it looks so good. How you make a drink for each pokemon.

Honestly, I think you could just find different coloured alcohols/mixers.

I was a crowdfunder for Tentacle Grape and received a signed art print/bunch of merchandise. I got a full case of the soda, which was pretty good. Their marketing is what made it unique.

Quote:(11-10-2020, 12:35 AM)Oni Wrote:

I was a crowdfunder for Tentacle Grape and received a signed art print/bunch of merchandise. I got a full case of the soda, which was pretty good. Their marketing is what made it unique.

Oh I forgot about them! I also helped to fund but they weren't able to ship to my country in the end and they refunded me. I liked them.

hope starbucks have this haha