Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 509 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Anime you refused to watch but later realized was cool

One Piece, Bleach, and Detective Conan. Stories are good but damn its too long.

I never used to be into anime until I saw Inuyasha when I was in my teens. Then I started liking it. I soon discovered One Piece, Elfen Lied, and a few others. I recently saw SWORDGAI, which I didn't like at first but it grew on me. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check the lesser known ones out.

I remember I was really disappointed by Jujutsu Kaisen when it first came out. I thought it was too much of a Naruto copy, and dropped it after a few episodes. It took a while, but I got curious again and gave it a second chance. I still think it's a Naruto copy, but hey, it's a damn good one

I've never really refused to watch shows, but there are many I probably wouldn't have thought to try without someone recommending it to me or Oni watching it with me. I'd have never watched Cowboy Bebop but Oni convinced me to try it, and it's now one of my favourite shows.

There's several shows I've tried and just can't get into. Perhaps I'll give those another go in the future:
  • Naruto (It's not for me, but I was very into Bleach when I tried it out, so maybe would have liked it if I wasn't into other shows)
  • One Piece (Not sure why I didn't gel with this one)
  • Death Note (tried to watch the opening 2-3 times and just dropped it instantly.)

This list isn't a negative comment on any of these shows, they're just very popular ones I never got into for some reason or another. Who knows if it might change.

narutoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

. All the characters were unique and each arc was awesome. The theme music is something out of the world. Loved watching it.

Quote:(01-06-2022, 03:55 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've never really refused to watch shows, but there are many I probably wouldn't have thought to try without someone recommending it to me or Oni watching it with me. I'd have never watched Cowboy Bebop but Oni convinced me to try it, and it's now one of my favourite shows.

There's several shows I've tried and just can't get into. Perhaps I'll give those another go in the future:
  • Naruto (It's not for me, but I was very into Bleach when I tried it out, so maybe would have liked it if I wasn't into other shows)
  • Death Note (tried to watch the opening 2-3 times and just dropped it instantly.)

This list isn't a negative comment on any of these shows, they're just very popular ones I never got into for some reason or another. Who knows if it might change.
3 of my fav shows, @

you're a hater :tongue:

I could never get into Dragon B Z or Pokémon.

Quote:(05-23-2022, 03:27 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2022, 03:55 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

3 of my fav shows, @

you're a hater :tongue:

I could never get into Dragon B Z or Pokémon.

Oh no! Maybe that's the queue to give them another go aha!

P.S. 10/10 sig.

Dragonball when I was a kid!

code geass first i litrlly hated but then its my favorite anime now