Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 406 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Any IDE for Java with Designer?

I'm looking for an IDE for Java that has a designer with it like VB has with it. I am clueless as to where i need to start with java and im looking to do so with the IDE.

As for learning Java, i already have a class for that. I just need to know an IDE that have a designer window to show you a preview of your Java application.

Any help is dearly welcomed!

Sadly, I'm not into what you're looking for at all. But, I'm sure you can find someone here on DZ. Good luck anyways.

Bumping this thread! Still need some help!

Netbeans has a great designer (similar to the one found in Visual Studio), and I believe there is also a plugin for the ever popular Eclipse IDE, however it's not as good as the built-in designer found in Netbeans.

Like Chall said, NetBeans has a great designer built in. I thought Intellij has a plugin for it.

As the above said NetBeans has a great designer. I sometimes use that.

Yea im using Netbeans now. :smile: Thanks for the suggestion guys! Very much appreciated!

OR you can use WindowBuilder, its a plugin for Eclipse.