Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 707 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Anyone able to help me learn Python?

I have plenty of time to learn and I want to get started with programming somewhere can anyone help me out?

I'd love to help, but I don't think I know enough to teach others.
A great way to learn new languages for free is

[To see links please register here]

[Edit:I just noticed that @Altair recommended CodeAcademy. While it does work, it takes forever to complete a full course. SoloLearn teaches ~ the same amount and much quicker]

I recommend

If yo don't have experience to any programming lang. it's a good starting point for you

Quote:(05-30-2017, 09:56 PM)CC.py Wrote:

[Edit:I just noticed that @Altair recommended CodeAcademy. While it does work, it takes forever to complete a full course. SoloLearn teaches ~ the same amount and much quicker]

I've heard of CodeAcademy before :smile:

going to start with SoloLearn and then try CodeAcademy! Thanks both of you guys

You can find all sorts of ebooks on Python by visiting

Sololearn is very good and quick. There are some great books you should check out after sololearn, sadly im on mobile now but I'll upload some once I get back on PC.

edit : python crash course you dont have to read it all, just parts you find interesting after you do sololearn.

Also there are books online like black hat python or violent python which is more pentesting based.

Quote:(05-30-2017, 10:17 PM)Courage Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2017, 09:56 PM)CC.py Wrote:

I've heard of CodeAcademy before :smile:

going to start with SoloLearn and then try CodeAcademy! Thanks both of you guys

I highly advise against the use of CodeAcademy.

SoloLearn is good, stick with that and when you are finished, just dive in.

Thanks for the advice guys! If I have any questions I'll ask one of you

Given some websites and resources offer better learning material than others and vice-versa, here's a few links to keep on hand:

Courage, it is has plenty of tutorials on youtube try thenewboston he is quite good also if you want some downloaded tutorials just pm .Also here is the link