Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 619 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Anyone care to teach Python as well?

Quote:(10-18-2017, 01:58 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, I can't personally teach you, but I can leave you with two awesome PDF's that I learned all my Python from, I mainly used the yellow PDF, but have started to read the brown one.

[Image: 1460950042-51f0jmofBCL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nostarch.com%2Fsi..._final.png]

The only caveat about giving you both of these is that the Black Hat one teaches in Python2, and the Yellow one teaches Python3. I really recommended that you just read the yellow one, and learn Python3.

Hmm I think I'll try this once since Im new to Python!

I wouldn't mind helping you learn python just shoot me a pm and I'll see what we can arrange

It's been 6 months since the OP requested assistance.

I'd be very surprised If he hasn't moved forward by now.

Python is easy to learn!
You will need 1-2 months!

I can help you out. Send me a pm if you still need help.

It won`t be difficult to learn a Python, but I have not these 1-2 months, and as well, I`m truly not so interested in web technologies, so I would waste time learning the programming languages. However, my college is required to perform programming assignments

and it is much easier for me to get support than

to overcome the fundamental barrier to understanding the programming language being studied...
So considering what purposes I need a Python, I would not focus on a long-term study and chose the one way that suits me now.

Be aware that the OP's request was generated over a year ago.

I'd say It's safe to assume he/she has moved forward.

I learnt to code python via this website:

It's free and, it's using the latest python 3 version. Highly recommend if you're keen or interested in learning python.

Hope you will keep on offering good content like this more often. I feel more and more people should know about this. Also, I agree on most of the points you have made.

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!