Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 592 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Anyone know of any good ad-networks for starting sites?

Have you tried AdSense ? For me it`s working .

Quote:(10-23-2017, 09:34 AM)blaksatyn Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Have you tried AdSense ? For me it`s working .
Like he says below, he can't get it to work.

Quote:(10-15-2017, 03:14 AM)Schlarman Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2017, 02:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-15-2017, 12:59 AM)Schlarman Wrote:

Sadly I am banned from ad-sense, because when I was younger I tried to use it for my site and I couldn't get the account approved and since I was dumb I made another and then they all got banned because I had more than one account :biggrin:

You can't create another account via a VPN obviously using different credentials?

Believe me I have tried, not a whole lot I can do

You can use alternatives and find your own clients. Just find something that fits with your website, if you own a hacking forum don't put ads for golf clubs in there.

It's also possible to use Coinhive (in a lawful manner), though you won't make that much unless you have a lot of daily visitors.