Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 537 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Ao No Exorcist [Review]

[Image: Blue-Exorcist-ao-no-exorcist-35776344-1920-1080.jpg]
[Image: aono-exorcist-wallpapers_31152_1280x720.jpg]
Synopsis:
This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it. Satan the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!! For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans? Or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

Plot:
The story revolves around Rin Okumura, a teenager possessing abnormal strength and endurance who, along with his twin brother Yukio, was raised by Father Shiro Fujimoto, an Exorcist. One day, Rin learns that he is the son of Satan, the strongest of all demons. Witnessing Shiro dying to protect him, Rin ends up doing what his guardian asked him never to do: draw the demon-slaying blade Kurikara, which restrains his demonic powers, from its scabbard. From that moment on, Rin not only gains permanent demonic features like fangs, pointed ears, fiery "horns" and a tail, but also the power to ignite himself into blue flames that can destroy almost anything they touch.

Characters:
Rin Okumura (Protagonist)
Yukio Okumura
Shiemi Moriyama
Ryuji Suguro
Shiro Fujimoto
Mephisto Pheles

Art/Animation:
Inspired by a Brothers Grimm fairy tale, Kato tried to work the angle of brothers fighting monsters into a story. She eventually decided on making the story about demons and exorcists, thus conceiving Blue Exorcist. Due to exorcists being the main idea of the story, the manga features a lot of Biblical references. In an interview with Anime News Network, Kato said, "I should not run away from these references if I'm working in the Exorcist genre."

Overall:
I would give Blue Exorcist a 8.5/10. A definite must for the magic and exorcist genre lover. Watch a few episodes and see how you like it, it’s definitely worth it.

This review has been added to the archive.

Quote:(06-18-2014, 03:12 PM)Atmosphere Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This review has been added to the archive.

Sweet dude, i also have a review on D.Gray-Man if you want to add that.

Quote:(06-18-2014, 03:46 PM)Losimantom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Sweet dude, i also have a review on D.Gray-Man if you want to add that.

Damn I was 90% I added that already. Thanks for pointing that out.

I've been meaning to watch this for a while.

Thanks for the review!