Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 598 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Apple Watch SE Help

What's the easiest/best way to SE an Apple Watch? I know EB works good with low weight items. I'm thinking of hitting John Lewis, Amazon.UK or Apple, If there are any easier sites to SE from let me know please

I have a fresh JL account , Aged Amazon account with a lot of legit orders and several reasonable refunds and an Aged Apple account with a legit iPhone purchase

Thanks

Quote:Aged Amazon account with a lot of legit orders
Your account Is In good standing.

EB It on Amazon - It has a very high success rate with Apple Watches and AirPods.

Quote:(11-27-2022, 10:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:Aged Amazon account with a lot of legit orders
Your account Is In good standing.

EB It on Amazon - It has a very high success rate with Apple Watches and AirPods.

I'll try it thanks, It might sound dumb but is there a safe limit? An apple watch ultra can be around £800 on amazon but an SE can be £300. I understand the weight contents are roughly the same but would amazon care about the price?

Quote:(11-27-2022, 10:12 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

is there a safe limit? An apple watch ultra can be around £800 on amazon but an SE can be £300. I understand the weight contents are roughly the same but would amazon care about the price?
A higher value Item may Involve a more In depth assessment, but It won't Impact the success rate.

Quote:(11-28-2022, 02:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-27-2022, 10:12 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

is there a safe limit? An apple watch ultra can be around £800 on amazon but an SE can be £300. I understand the weight contents are roughly the same but would amazon care about the price?
A higher value Item may Involve a more In depth assessment, but It won't Impact the success rate.

I see, thanks for the advice

Quote: (11-28-2022, 02:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-27-2022, 10:12 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

So the one I'm going to SE needs a OTP. I know I'm not doing DNA but would needing a OTP mess up the EB method in some weird way?

Quote:(11-28-2022, 05:12 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

So the one I'm going to SE needs a OTP. I know I'm not doing DNA but would needing a OTP mess up the EB method in some weird way?
As far as I'm aware here's no reason for an OTP to affect EB, go through with it as normal. Thinking from the viewpoint of a legitimate customer/claim, the order and delivery would be fine and the issue would only be noticed upon opening the box so there's no cause for concern.

Quote:(11-28-2022, 06:48 AM)vuongpham771 Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2022, 05:12 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

As far as I'm aware here's no reason for an OTP to affect EB, go through with it as normal. Thinking from the viewpoint of a legitimate customer/claim, the order and delivery would be fine and the issue would only be noticed upon opening the box so there's no cause for concern.

This is also what I thought, thanks for the reassurance

Quote:(11-28-2022, 05:12 AM)ehuss7 Wrote:

would needing a OTP mess up the EB method in some weird way?
Not at all.

An OTP Is used to confirm receipt of goods, whereas with the EB/missing Item method, the package arrived but your claiming Its contents/Item was missing.

Quote:(11-28-2022, 10:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Not at all.

An OTP Is used to confirm receipt of goods, whereas with the EB/missing Item method, the package arrived but your claiming Its contents/Item was missing.

I understand thanks, placed order will update when doing the SE.

Quote:(11-28-2022, 08:38 PM)ehuss7 Wrote:

Quote: (11-28-2022, 10:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Not at all.

I understand thanks, placed order will update when doing the SE.
If you remember, please tag me.