Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 894 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[Ask] How To Promote CPA Offers With FB Ads ?

Hi Guys

Is there anyone who can help me to find a link or any suggestion from where I can understand how to promote CPA offers on fb ads ?

I guess you will have to come up with a way to achieve very cheap clicks in order to get some meaningful R.O.I. The problem with CPC is that you need to do a lot of split-testing (and probably losing some money in the process) until you get a good combination of the RIGHT OFFER+THE RIGHT BANNER+THE RIGHT SALES COPY+THE RIGHT TARGETING.
That said, I believe there a lot of FB ad guides in this forum; just do a search.
Good luck

Thanks buddy :)

Quote:(04-30-2015 07:58 PM)Mamen Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I guess you will have to come up with a way to achieve very cheap clicks in order to get some meaningful R.O.I. The problem with CPC is that you need to do a lot of split-testing (and probably losing some money in the process) until you get a good combination of the RIGHT OFFER+THE RIGHT BANNER+THE RIGHT SALES COPY+THE RIGHT TARGETING.
That said, I believe there a lot of FB ad guides in this forum; just do a search.
Good luck

The best method for fb ads is open a shopify shop for $1, add some cool products and promote with fb ads. Then test different banners, ideas, texts or videos. See what works and keep improving. Be prepared to spend a bit of cash.