Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 398 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Ask me anything (about social engineering & refunding)

What is the best receipt to use for an SE, no way amazon.....

RelaxedSe, thanks for this offer mate, to be honnest, i am currently looking to get a new lcd for my desktop (Old 17" is faulty) i have not that much money to afford a new one. Do you have any SE trick to share me to get a new monitor without spending too much cash! i tought about buying a serial that have advanced replacement (DELL OR HP ) but i'm affraid to get scammed, and loose money that i really can't afford to loose...
thanks! (I live in Canada Btw)

I am planning to create a new amazon account and put its different name and address and for payment, I am gonna get a visa gift card.
I wanna know whats item value can I se with the first-order like go pro for 400$ or less or more?
Thank you.

best advice for someone pretty new to all of this. where should i start?

Hey, do you have a method on refunding jackets? Mine was delivered in a bag. It was also $250 so it's a bit expensive. What method would u use to refund it?

Quote:(11-28-2019, 07:42 AM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am planning to create a new amazon account and put its different name and address and for payment, I am gonna get a visa gift card.
I wanna know whats item value can I se with the first-order like go pro for 400$ or less or more?
Thank you

do NOT do gift cards with amazon. They have a separate department for gift cards and most likely will cancel the card by contacting the card manufacturer.

Quote:(12-05-2019, 08:12 AM)dezires Wrote:

best advice for someone pretty new to all of this. where should i start?

Start with walmart

or if youre in the EU, amazon for now,

Quote:(11-22-2019, 01:46 AM)JealousJojo Wrote:

What is the best receipt to use for an SE, no way amazon.....

for electronics, bestbuy or staples

Quote:(11-22-2019, 04:09 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote:

RelaxedSe, thanks for this offer mate, to be honnest, i am currently looking to get a new lcd for my desktop (Old 17" is faulty) i have not that much money to afford a new one. Do you have any SE trick to share me to get a new monitor without spending too much cash! i tought about buying a serial that have advanced replacement (DELL OR HP ) but i'm affraid to get scammed, and loose money that i really can't afford to loose...
thanks! (I live in Canada Btw)

I am not familiar at all with dell or hp, however I've heard that dell is still doing advanced replacements for monitors so you shouldn't have a problem with that. Didn't hear much about HP.

Quote:(12-06-2019, 06:59 PM)bbBrandon Wrote:

Hey, do you have a method on refunding jackets? Mine was delivered in a bag. It was also $250 so it's a bit expensive. What method would u use to refund it?

Depends on what store youre using from. But for a jacket I would go with DNA unless you can partial it which would be better. You can not empty box it because of the weight. However if you know your carrier does not weigh their items then you should go for empty box.